prologue

japan right now is in chaos, after the battle of afo and allmight in kamino, allmight announced his retirement, making the citizens anxious of villains attack especially league of villains.

because of this incident the Hero Public Safety Commission a.k.a HPSC concluded that they need a hero that can replace allmight. and that's why...

after the kamino incident, the  HPSC called hawks to their office.
"hawks... after the kamino incident we realize that we need strong hero as soon as possible"

"....sure...then what am I suppose to do?"

"we want you to go to a training journey for 5 years"

"5 years ?!!! that impossible, right now there's so much going on and what do you think would happen if I were gone for 5 years"

"don't worry, it's only 5 days for us"

"how?"

"you will train in another world"

".......eh? what?"

"another world hawks... you need to go to another world and you'll train there for 5 years"

"how? and why me? isn't there other hero you can ask or maybe a hero trainee? I think they'll need training more than me"

"there's a person with a quirk that can send someone to another world, he can only use it three times with maximum time 5 years, and he already used it twice, so only one person could be to another world"

"why me?"

"that world is very harsh, we need strong people to go, so a hero trainee is out of question, and not only that, we believe that even allmight in his prime will have trouble to survive that world, so.. we need someone who fast so they can run away to survive, and you are the fastest hero, not only that you also can fly, the two people that we sent before you one ended up as slave and one ended up dead, do you understand hawks?"

'what kind of world is that? am I able to survive? even allmight will have a hard time? but... if I want to make a world where hero will have so much free time then I need to step up my game' hawks thought

"I understand... I'll go"

"good, then... Johnny come here"

and then a guy with long black hair come

"send hawks to that world"

"understood" then he put his right hand to hawks shoulder

"eh what? right now? what about preparation?"

"I pray for your safety hawks... good luck"

and suddenly hawks feel that he is falling until he saw that he isn't in his world anymore

"that b**ch !!!! can't she wait a bif for preparation, its to sudden! and I don't know what to do!"

'sh*t' hawks thought