She kicks my bedroom door closed behind her "Someone's eager." She teases.

"You said you'd make me feel better." I groan.

We stand face to face, her hands rest loosely against my hips, my hands link round the back of her neck. The sound of our heats pounding and frantic breathing being the only noise breaking the deafening silence between us.

All the haste and lust aside standing here now I realise just nervous I actually am. Like Davies had said, my actions have been reckless and dangerous and beyond inappropriate.

"I hate what you've turned me into." I say lowly.

"What's done is done, you can't turn back now." I can't turn back; I had my chance to tell Davies she confessed. Technically speaking I am now and accessory to a murder... I'm a criminal.

Her hands play with my hair at the back of my head, drawing little circles with her thumb, her soft touch being something I wasn't used to all that much.

"I'm risking my life for you." I whisper.

"I'm sorry." She apologises softly, her quite voice laced with a certain genuine sorrow that tugs on my heart strings.

"It's okay because I think I want to risk my life for you," I step away from her lifting shirt over my head, then pushing down my shorts leaving white lace delicately covering me "I want you, Natasha."

Her eyes scope over my body, noticing the scars that decorate my body. Her eyes gloss over gently at the sight, instantly feeling more insecure I wrap my arms around my body.

She walks closer to me, dropping her jacket to the floor, slipping off her shoes. Items of her clothing slowly being pulled off of her body, until there was nothing left. Similar scars are dotted around her body, some evidently older than others.

"It's okay." She whispers as she unwraps my arms from my body "It's okay." She repeats.

I gulp as I run my hand down the front of her chest down to her stomach, tracing over the various scars.

My heart shatters at the thought of how she'd gotten those scars "Natasha..."

Her eyes quickly look away from me as she holds back her pain "I'm okay, we're okay."

There's nobody I'd trust more with my body than the beautiful girl standing in front of me. Her flaws and her baggage, I'll take it all.

Her lips press against mine slowly deepening the kiss.

"You sure?".

"Yes." I whisper against her lips. Her kisses trail their way down my jaw, my head tilting as she reaches the spot behind my ears, that one spot alone have the ability to make my knees weak.

My eyes flutter shut as I bask in the sensation of her lips caressing my skin, no doubt leaving behind marks across my neck.

The lace covering my body now carefully being discarded onto the floor.

Gently she guides me back to the bed, letting me fall down onto the sheets.

A low moan falls from my mouth as she straddles my body, her tongue swirling over my nipple as she sucks gently on the sensitive skin, her teeth grazing over me ever so slightly.

My fingers lace through her hair, urging her to go lower. Her body shifts following my request, her hands run over my skin. Finally, her lips reach down lower, her teeth sinking into my skin as she leaves purple marks along the inside of my thighs.

My breathing runs ragged, I struggle to hold back the groans that my body so desperately wants to release.

"Tasha- Please- Please." I pant out breathlessly between sweet moans.

Despite knowing we're alone and that there's nobody to stop us I still wait for the moment someone knocks on the door and interrupts us.

I feel myself sigh with relief as I finally feel her tongue trace over my clit, my hands grip down on the sheets besides me as her pace quickens. Rhythmically rolling her tongue over me, back and forth.

A low gasp slips past my lips unintentionally as I feel one finger slip inside of me, then followed by another. Both her fingers curling against my g-spot, my back arches as she hits the perfect angle "d-don't stop."

My hips roll with her movements increasing the speed over the high building up inside of me. Her free hand pushes down on my stomach "Stay down." She whispers lowly.

My mind fogs over, free of any thoughts, solely focusing on Natasha. My body shudders as she repeatedly hits my g-spot, effortlessly pushing into a spiral of pleasure.

"Fuck." I groan trying to catch my breath, gently letting go of the sheets. I sit myself up, pulling her close to, capturing her lips between mine tasting the remnants of myself on her tongue.

Her legs straddle my lap, her hips grinding against me as our kiss deepens. I slip my hand between her legs, smiling to myself as I feel her drip onto my hand.

Slowly I push one finger inside of her, I feel her walls tighten around my finger, I wait for her to relax before I push in another.

Her hips start rocking as she rides my fingers, her hands grip on my shoulders to steady herself. Her loud moans sound like music to my ears, but mindful of the thin walls of my apartment I bring my free hand up to her mouth.

Her teeth clasp down on the tip of my index finger concealing her moans. Her eyes flutter shut; her head falls backwards her fingers dig into the skin on my shoulders. Her walls tighten around my fingers, muffled grunts can just about be heard as she rides out her high.

She releases my finger from her bite, pull down on her bottom lip as I let my hand fall back down. Slowly I pull my fingers out from her, I run my tongue up them catching the dripping liquid, cleaning up the mess she'd made.

"Shit... that's hot." She pants out breathlessly.

"I know." I smile.

She rolls her eyes but still she smiles back at before kissing me one last time.

A/N- This chapter is crazy late, and you can all blame @addis_alright for that but on the other hand she's the one who convinced me to give into the smut request earlier than planned. Also figured it'd soften the blow when the trauma hits. #SmutIsTherapy.

Still don't know if I'm happy with this but I promised a chapter so here we are.