I looked her in her eyes. I loved Niki like an older sister. She was always there for me. "But what if he doesn't think that way Niki? I tried so hard not to fall for him because I know he'd never like me like that." 

     Niki pulled me into a tight hug. "Do you want me to talk to him?" She said as she got up to leave. "No.. just tell him I said sorry. I'm gonna go back to sleep." She nodded and left.

     When she closes the door I grab my phone and scroll through Instagram. I decide to switch onto tik tok when I get a text from Toby

Tubbso 
Why'd you tell Niki to tell me you were sorry?

Me
I feel bad for putting you in that situation. 

Tubbso
You didn't put me in any situation y/n. I could've gotten up at any point.

     Is he just saying that to be nice? To make me feel better? or.. did he actually mean it? No. Toby would never like me like that. I can't let those feelings take control. 

~time skip~

     "Y/n wake up, Wilbur and Niki made dinner." Toby's voice woke me up. I opened my eyes and he was smiling at me. "Do I have to?" I groaned and shoved my face in the pillow. "Yes y/n, you need to eat, cmon." 

     He flipped the blankets off of me and waited till I sat up. Apparently I was taking too long for him because he grabbed my hand and pulled me up. He put his arms around me and hugged me. "Come on loser, they made roasted chicken and potatoes." 

     He started walking towards my door. "Okay ill meet you out there, I want to change first" He nodded and closed my door as he walked out. 

     I walked to my closet and opened it, pulling out the Philza Minecraft hoodie again and throwing it on and switching the jeans I fell asleep in for joggers. I walked out of my room and smelt the food. I didn't realize how hungry I was till now. 

     I joined them at the table, sat in next to Toby and across from Wilbur. "Did you sleep well?" Wilbur asked me. I nodded and looked down at the plate. "This looks amazing guys." I said looking up at Wil then Niki. "Wil made the dinner" Niki said shaking her head. 

     "Niki made dessert though, I cant wait." Wilbur smiled at the counter. I looked where he was looking and saw a red velvet cake with strawberries on the counter on a cake stand. 

     "That does look really good" I grabbed my knife and fork and started eating. 

~time skip~

     "ugh, I'm stuffed." Wilbur said, leaning back and patting his stomach. "Me too. Thank you both for cooking" Toby said. I stood up and started collecting plates. Toby stood up and started helping. 

     "I can do this, you're the guest, its fine." I smiled at him. "No I want to help" He grabbed the leftovers and carried them to the counter while I emptied the dishes into the sink. Niki, Tommy, and Wilbur went the sitting room and started watching a movie. 

     I started loading the dishwasher with the plates and cups. After I was done with that I walked over the the stove and collected the hand wash dishes. When I turned around, Toby wiped a glob of frosting onto my nose. 

     I set the dishes down and wiped it off with my finger. Then I wiped it on his cheek. I started giggling as he just stood there confused and went back to dishes. "Now my face is sticky" He mumbled

     "You did it to me first Tubby" I started scrubbing off the pans, and adding soap. "You know he's not mad right?" I was confused and turned around to face him. He was wiping the frosting with his finger then licking it off.

     "What do you mean?" He was putting the left overs into some tupperware. "Wilbur. He's not mad. Well.. not anymore. Niki talked to him and he wanted me to tell you that he's not mad. He knows nothing happened." 

     Oh. That again. I turned around and started scrubbing again. "Okay. Thanks for telling me I guess." 

     Toby had finished his job and joined everyone in the sitting room. I joined them not long after, but before I could sit down Toby jumped up. "Wait, y/n, I almost forgot." He grabbed my hand and started dragging me towards my room. 

     He shut the door behind him and started searching through his bags. "What are you doing?" 

     "Close your eyes." He looked up at me. "What?" He rolled his eyes. "Close your eyes" I did. I heard him stand up and stand close by me. "Give me your hand"

     I put my hand out and I felt him put a bracelet on my wrist. "Okay now.. open" I opened my eyes and looked at my wrist, it was a pretty teal/greenish bracelet with one black bead. He showed me his wrist. He has a matching bracelet, except his was black with one teal bead. 

     "do you like it?" I nodded and looked him in the eyes

     "do you like it?" I nodded and looked him in the eyes. He was smiling, and it made me smile. I hugged him. "I love it tubby! We match now!" He giggled and hugged me back. 

     That reminded me. I pulled away from the hug and went to my bad with all my art supplies in it. I pulled out my sketchbook and flipped through it. I found the finished painting I made of Toby and ripped it out carefully and put the sketchbook back into the bag. 

     I handed it to him. "I finished it." He smiled at the painting then at me. God I love his smile. "Its amazing y/n" I felt my face get a little red. "Thanks Tubby, now, lets go back out with the others before Wilbur gets mad again."

     Toby laughed and put the painting down. We walked out to the sitting room and sat down next to each other. We all talked a bit then watched a movie. 

________________________________

I'll try to post another chapter today, but I don't know if I can. Anyways, I hope yall are enjoying the story so far. Drink your water and eat your meals