♠️ Author's Note ♣️

Good morning my dedicated readers! And thank you all so very much for joining me here at the only and final author's note of the first Guns And Roses Spinoff, I See Dead People.

Writing this, I am in such a great mood, for one because I actually managed to finish this book on time. Plus, it coincidentally happens to be the character Rose's cannon birthday, so a big hooray for that too!

I know I usually spread out my author notes throughout the book at the end of each chapter, but since this was a short story on a time crunch, I left that part out. That means that there is just a lot more to cover here that I want to push through.

The first would be my dedications and thank yous. Now, I do this with all my completed works as I feel it's that important to honor everyone who has helped me through the book.

I first want to thank the UAStorytellers whom I've mentioned on my page before. I never would have gotten the motivation to write this story without their Writing Contest this summer, and I am truly honored to finish this in time to enter it.

I next want to thank everyone for joining me here from the first book, specifically, the people who connected to Rocket's character and suggested the idea of getting to see more of him. You all are the reason I chose Rocket to center around, and I think it was the perfect call to make.

I also want to throw out my appreciation to sd1229 for giving me permission to use the Quirk Living Hair featured in chapter Seven. Although this was only a brief cameo, I want to give proper credit to Shelby for her fan made Quirk. Thank you so much!

And lastly, I need to thank every single person who has made it through to this part of the book, and everyone who placed a vote on any chapter. This book was easily the fastest to grow on my account, and it means the world to me. Thank you guys!

__________

Alright, that's done. Next up is another ritual I must go through to conclude a story. This has been so helpful to me as a continuing writer; it's the commentary questions. As always, these are just for the reflection of you as the reader and the benefit of me as the author. The following questions are entirely optional.

1.) This book takes place in the Support Class of 1-H, which in the BNHA anime, only has one cannon character. So of course, for me to write a whole story set there, I had to create some eccentric students to fill the seats of 1-H. I had a lot of fun working with all of the characters you see not only at UA but in Rocket's family too. I'm interested enough to ask which character was your favorite, and which was your least favorite?

2) Going off the last question, creating a class of students also meant creating a ton of new Quirks. That was the more enjoyable side of the writing process, and with the help of others, I'm happy to show off all the Quirks you see throughout the book. So which Quirk did you find the most interesting?

3) For a short story, I would admit, I tried to cram in as much as I could. It was an eventful couple of weeks for these characters, but I truly enjoyed writing nearly every small arc. What scene/part did you enjoy the most?

4) Writing a new story is always tough as there's a lot that I attempt for the first time. It's helpful to know what landed and what didn't in terms of storyline, writing style, and characters. If you had any critiques for the book, what would they be?

5) Just as advertised, this was the very first spinoff book to the Bionic Bloom Series. Writing a spinoff was something I've been wanting to do for a long time, and writing one these last three months was definitely an experience. I'm interested to know how you felt about the spinoff when you first heard it announced. If you're coming here from the original book, that is, how would you feel about other spinoffs in the future? Any ideas on who you'd like to see as the main character for the first time?