𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚕𝚎𝚠𝚒𝚜 + 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗 - 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚙 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚎

Start from the beginning

"okay next is vik, truth or dare" i said "truth" "okay if you could suddenly become invisible, what would you do" i asked "i would probably mess with all of you guys because it would just be jokes" vik answered "fair enough, i'd probably do the same" i said causing everyone else to agree.
time skip 2 rounds later
it was two rounds later and this is what everyone was still wearing:
simon - t-shirt, joggers, underwear
jj - underwear
josh - t-shirt, joggers, underwear
tobi - joggers, underwear
harry - socks, joggers, underwear
ethan - underwear, t-shirt
y/n - leggings, underwear, bra
vik - joggers, underwear, t-shirt

"okay we'll do two more rounds" i said causing all the guys to nod "okay simon, truth or dare" vik asked "dare" "okay i dare you to shave off all the hair on one of your legs" vik said "no way bro" simon said while taking off his t-shirt. "jj truth or dare" simon asked "truth" "okay, what's the kinkiest thing you've ever done in bed" "oh fucking hell, i'm going to have to answer it aswell or i'll be fully naked" jj complained "come on bro, answer the question"ethan said "fine, i've whipped someone during sex" jj said causing us all to jokingly scream "oh shut up, harry and y/n don't act like you don't do it aswell" jj said while laughing causing me and harry's eyes to widen "bro, you said you wouldn't tell anyone" i moaned "sos y/n but i had to do what i had to do" jj said making us all laugh.

"okay josh, truth or dare" jj asked "dare" "okay i dare you to pull up the most recent email you sent, and read it as though it were the sexiest sext of all time" "nah bro, it's about sidemen shit fuck that" josh said laughing and talking off his t-shirt, "tobi truth or dare" josh asked "truth" "okay how old were you when you had sex for the first time" "nope sorry lads, you know i like to keep my shit private" tobi said while taking off his joggers leaving him with only his underwear on.

"harry, truth or dare" tobi said "truth mate, i'll have a truth" harry answered "okay, have you ever tried role playing in bed, and if so what were the roles" tobi asked "oh my god, well yea um i have" harry said "with y/n?" jj asked causing harry to nod "and what were the roles lad" ethan said while laughing "um well i was the teacher and y/n was the student" harry said causing all the lads to jump and scream "harry and y/n are on that kinky shit yeah" "oh shut up at least are sex life is interesting" i said while laughing.

"ethan truth or dare lad" harry asked "dare" "okay i dare you to make out with your hand for 5 minutes" "nah lad, bun that" ethan said while taking his t-shirt off leaving him in just his underwear. "okay y/n, truth or dare" ethan asked "dare" " okay, i dare you to get your favourite sex toy and act like your trying to sell it to me, like tell me why it's good" "no fucking way lad, my sex life is already out enough" i said "so that means your going to have to take your leggings or bra off" jj said while laughing "nah bro" harry said while giving me the 'you better not, or you'll know about it' look "don't worry lads, i know what to do" i said while going into the kitchen taking off my thong that matches my bra and putting my leggings back on, "you did nothing fam" simon said "oh really" i said as i chucked my thong into the middle of the circle "oh shitttt" ethan said while laughing "fucking hell y/n" harry said taking my thong from the middle and putting it in his pocket. "okay vik, truth or dare" i asked "truth" "okay have you ever taken nudes" "no fam i haven't, i'm not you or harry" vik said causing everyone to laugh "fair play vik, fair play" i said.

"okay lads this is the last round" i said causing them all to nod, "okay simon truth or dare" vik asked "truth" "what's the most you have ever done with talia in bed" vik asked "nope, no way" simon said while taking off his joggers leaving him just in his underwear. "jj truth or dare" simon asked "dare fam" "i dare you to go and run up and down the street in your boxers" "that's calm" jj said while getting up and walking outside, causing everyone to follow him "how far bro" jj asked "to the lamppost and back"
simon answered "okay here we go" jj said as he started running. when he got back he said "fam, i saw some old lady while i was running and she looked terrified" causing us all to burst out laughing.

"josh truth or dare" jj asked "truth" "okay have you ever cheated on freya" "what no, are you dumb" josh said while laughing "your actually an idiot" ethan said "i know, i know" jj chuckled out. "tobi, truth or dare" josh asked "truth" tobi answered "okay when was the last time you had sex" josh said "umm, probably about a week ago" tobi said "i really thought you wasn't going to answer that" josh said "i just can't be bothered to take off anymore clothes to be fair" tobi said making everyone laugh.

"okay harry, truth or dare" tobi said "i'll take a dare lad" harry answered "okay i dare you to take a picture of a tampon and post it on Instagram" tobi said causing us all to laugh "fucking hell lad, like i have a tampon" harry said "you literally share a bathroom with y/n, surly you can find one" tobi said "yep i have one, give me a minute" i said while running to mine and harry's bathroom, "okay here you go" i said while chucking the tampon to harry "oh my god, okay how do you want me to do it" harry said "okay so i just want to hold it and look at it, but with no caption or anything so it just looks random as shit" tobi said "unlucky mate" jj said while laughing "fine, can i at least explain it was a dare tomorrow though" harry asked "yeah, yeah whatever" tobi answered as harry took and uploaded the picture.

"ethan truth or dare" harry asked "truth" "okay where is the weirdest place you have ever had sex" harry said "um let me think, i'm pretty sure it was in my school's toilets" ethan answered "okay, fair play lad" harry laughed. "y/n, truth or dare" ethan asked "truth" "okay so, what's the highest number of orgasms you've had in a day" ethan said "umm i'm pretty sure it's 8" i said causing jj to shout "jeeezzzz harry's moving mad" making everyone laugh.

"okay vik, truth or dare" i asked "i'll do a dare to finish it off, why not" vik said causing everyone to cheer and ethan to shout "go on lad" "okay so i dare you to let everyone here slap you on the arse with a wooden spoon and say who's hurt the most" i said "yes lass, good dare y/n" josh said, "okay fine, i'm only doing it because it's the last one" vik said "okay vik you bend over the table and everyone will line up" i said "okay" vik nervously said, "okay so first up
is simon" i said as simon whacked vik on the arse causing him to wince "fucking hell man, if your wincing at that then your done for" ethan said "yeah lad, someone of the people here are experienced with doing things with the arse" josh said while tobi coughed out "mhm, harry, y/n, jj and ethan" causing us all to laugh, next up was ethan, josh, jj, tobi, harry then me. "okay lad, who hit the hardest" ethan asked vik "umm it was a close call but i'd say harry's hurt the most" vik said causing everyone to laugh "all i'm gonna say if i feel bad for y/n, fuck me" vik said making everyone laugh even more.

a/n - 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚝 2:30𝚊𝚖, 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚒 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍. 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 (𝚊𝚜 𝚒 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜)💓