"You're dad's not the only one who got hurt" Scott defended. "Oh you'll heal" Stiles rolled his eye's.

"I'm not talking about me." Scott replied.

________

Luna stood there listening as they talked about what was wrong and what happened with Lydia. She had five missed calls from her father. "Excuse me, I have to take this" Luna excused herself walking out of the room to call him back.

"Hello" she spoke softly.

"Luna'marie, thank god, are you okay?" Her father asked, this was the first time she had ever heard a hint of worry in her father's voice towards her.

"Father I'm okay" she replied with a small smile.

"Why haven't you been answering any of my calls, get home this instant" His worry was replaced with anger, Luna knew the consequences in disobeying him, but she couldn't leave Stiles alone. "I'm sorry father, but I can't. My friend needs me."

"It's that Nugitsune boy isn't it, you get home now or I swear" he threatened just then Stiles walked out seeing Luna down the hall on the phone, Stiles could hear her conversation, he felt like there was something in his ear.

"All my life you've pressured me into making new friends, then when I finally do you push me away from them" Luna argued.

"I wanted you to make real friends, friends that won't put your life at risk. You don't know the danger you're in hanging around with these fools" He raised his voice.

"And you do?" Luna furrowed her eyebrow's, her father sighed on the other end.

"Alright, Luna'marie. Do as you wish, hangout with the spirit boy, I hope this teaches you a lesson." And with that he hung up in her face.

"He's right, you know?" Stiles said making her jump and turn around, Luna placed her hand over her chest. "I mean, you've already gotten hurt and that's just from knowing who Scott is." Stiles shook his head and stopped right infront of her.

"What's a Nugitsune" Luna asked ignoring his words knowing exactly what they'd lead to, Stiles sighed knowing exactly what she was doing and explained everything, Luna was Starstruck by it all, it was so much going on in the world and the whole time she was just a side character who was Victimized by the Villains.

"And that's what my dad was talking about when he said it left a scar." Luna said staring at the ground as she wrapped her head around it all, Stiles nodded.

"Wow, that's, alot" She shook her head.

"Listen um Luna, I need to talk to you about something, but we can't talk about it here" Stiles said standing up, Luna nodded standing up with him. "I can take you home, Mason brought my car before leaving." She suggested to him.

"Can you maybe, stay with me?" He asked fidgeting with his fingers. "I just, don't think I can be alone after tonight, for a while."

Luna grabbed his hands stopping him from fidgeting. "Stiles, you have a girlfriend, and she doesn't like me, what would--"

"We actually,sorta broke up, this morning." Stiles interrupted  before nervously biting his bottom lip.

Luna sighed.

STILES HOUSE

"It might not be as huge as your place, but it's pretty, Big. Make yourself at home. Can I get you anything?." Stiles locked the front and back door.

"Lock your dads windows"

"No I'm fine, thanks for offering. Where's your room?" Luna asked making her way towards the stairs. "M-My room, oh um, okay?"