Saturday

"Oof!"

"Sorry Jack!"

"It's fine," he said, inspecting his knee after I accidentally bumped into him. "Ew."

"It's not bleeding," I said.

"But it still looks gross." He pressed against the bruise on his knee. "Ow. Can you kiss it?"

"Why?"

"'Cause then it won't hurt. Someone has to kiss it."

I shrugged and kissed the boo-boo on his knee. "I don't get why a kiss would make it feel better."

"I don't know why people kiss in the first place," he said.

"They say it feels good."

"Wanna try it Cupid?"

"I guess. That way we can see what it's like for ourselves."

We leaned in and pressed our lips against each others. We departed and wiped our mouths.

"I don't see what the big deal is," he mumbled.

"Me either, but who cares? Let's go play."

#####

"Ha, oh God. Uh! Cupid! Oh!"

"Sh," I told him, since his mom and Mo were just in the living room.

He grabbed a pillow and put it over his face as I thrusted into him. I had a month to determine what to do. I don't know why I said a month, but I'm glad I did because now I can determine what would happen in certain situations. For this week, it was going to just be Jack. I was going to ignore everyone else and leave my bow and arrow at home. For one thing, I missed Jack and I wanted to make up for the time I was gone. Another thing is that way I can see how people do without me. It's only for a week, and if not much changes, I'll give it another week. I already know what it's like to take care of people and ignore Jack, so now the roles have switched.

He screamed something into the pillow and made a mess on himself as I made a mess inside him. He threw the pillow off and just lied there, like he was in a sex coma or something. "Ew, I got it all over me," he said, looking down at his torso.

I leaned down and licked his torso.

"Ew, stop, stop, you're gonna get me in the mood again," he said, curling his toes.

"Good," I told him, licking the last bit off.

"I'm not doing it again, Cupid."

"Why? We've been apart for too long."

"You're the one who dumped me," he stated flatly.

"Because you said you'd rather not know," I chided.

"Well..." He stuck his tongue out at me.

I pinned him down to the bed and kissed his neck, getting a whimper from him. It had been way too long. I need to make love with him every minute. I bit him deeply, making him say "Ow! That actually hurt."

"But you liked it," I said, nibbling on his ear.

"So what if I did?" He tried to shove me off of him but it wasn't working. "Let's go to the tree house or something. My mom could walk in at any minute."

"I don't care."

"Oh really? MOM!" he shouted.

I held him down but pulled the blanket over us. I wouldn't want her to faint at seeing us nude, but hell if I cared if she caught us.

"You pig!" he shouted. "MOM! He's molesting me!"

"You'll cave in eventually." I kissed his neck, giving him lovebites all over his neck and chest. Let everyone know he's mine...for now...hopefully forever, but I still don't know what I'm going to do.