It was Sunday morning.. They both were having their breakfast..

Adi: we are going to stay in Palace for three days.. So that it will be easy for me to accommodate everything.. You don't have anything planned right??

Suhasini: my store will be opened a week after.. I prepared everything.. I'm just scared about conference...

Adi: don't you be... I will be there with you when you attend.. So don't worry..

Suhasini: what if I do something wrong??

Adi: Don't worry.. I will correct it there and punish you later in our room..

Suhasini: you gangster.. Unaku eppavume Anga dhaan irukku pudhi...

He just smiled... His eyes did not miss the blush on her cheeks..

She had her breakfast and went to change her dress. She soon changed into the new saree as she was going to the palace. She was pinning her saree when she pinned her finger mistakenly...

Suhasini: ahhhh...

Adi rushed into the room...

Adi: hey Enna aachi??

He did not wait and removed her pallu to check on her wound.. Everything was happening quickly and Suhasini was tongue tied.. She felt so open and covered herself with hands..

Adi: Enna kai vechi maraikure?? What if the wound did open??

Suhasini: Adi.... Naan pin naale kai le kuthikitten...

He then looked at her.. Her pallu was on floor and he turned away.. She was standing there covering her upper body with her hands...

Adi: okay I get it.. But still you look good...

He chuckled as he left the room...

Her heart raced to hear his teasing.. Recently whenever he got close, her heart palpitated like anything.. She wished to stay away from him. Otherwise he would eat her alive. His charms were working its magic on her.. She might lose herself to him if they stayed close.

She shook her head..

Thalli iru de suhasini... Ketta paiyan avan... Nambadhe..

They reached the palace for lunch.

Madhana invited them into the house..

Adi: Good noon Mother..

Madhana: Good noon my dear...

Suhasini: mom....

They both touched her feet..

Madhana: nalla irunga..

You come here...

She pointed at suhasini...

Madhana: you talked about me in the event..

Very good very good..

See Adi.. En marumagal evlo improve aayirukka paaru..

Adi: Ellam okay dhaan.. Ana...

Madhana: Enna Ana??

Suhasini: Nothing mom.. He is just teasing me..

They both started bickering as they walked and Madhana could see the love they had on each other just from it.

Adi and Suhasini then visited Empress. She blessed them and told them to enjoy their time on Palace.

They sat down on dining table and Eeshwar joined them for Lunch..

Adi: Where is Father, Mother??

Mother: His majesty is returning from his state tour.. Even though he gave up on politics, he is still the King.. State tours are inevitable..

She said this to Suhasini as everything was new to her.

Suhasini suddenly felt something on her bare waist.. She noticed his hands. She tried to move it without anyone noticing. But he did not budge..

He pinched her.. She jolted and Madhana noticed..

Madhana: Enna aachi da??

Suhasini: Onnum illa ma.. Kosu..

He pinched her again.. She made sound as he pinched harder..

Madhana and Eeshwar noticed Adi's expression. But they could understand what he was doing.

Madhana: Innuma da kosu thollai pannudhu???

Suhasini: konjam periya size kosu ma.. Adhan..

They finished their lunch and went to wash their hands.. Suhasini also washed her hands and came back.. Adi suddenly wiped his wet hands in her saree's pallu...

Madhana was surprised to see this. Her son always demanded disinfected towels and now he was wiping his hands in her saree..

Suhasini was melting on that moment. They had been more intimate than this. But him wiping his hands on her saree felt too intimate for her. Did they become that close??? She shook her head as she followed him.

They all came back to living area and settled down.

Madhana: I think I can meet my grandchildren soon..

Adi: why?? Eeshwar is getting married??

Eeshwar: Don't bring me into this Brother... I don't want to be married this soon..

Madhana: I'm talking about you and my daughter in law...

Adi: Mom.. She is just 23.. We have so much of things to do..

Madhana: but you are 32..

Adi: I'm married for 32.. Check your another son, he is 30.. Don't have anyone by his side.. Check out on him..

Madhana: I will take care of him.. You guys do your job and bring me grandchildren. I'm getting older..

Adi thought to himself.. How cute their child would be.. He wanted his child to have her looks and his smartness.. He was overwhelmed by the lengths his thoughts went..

Suhasini: Ippove Enna avasaram ma.. we need to spend some time together...

Adi: yes we want to enjoy together..

He winked at her...

Adi: And I'm currently busy with state affairs... She has her business... Which is by the way inaugurating by next week..

Madhana: splendid My child.. You will do well and make us proud..

okay.. But I wish to see my grandchildren.. I will not force you people...

Eeshwar stood up..

Madhana: where are you going my son??

Eeshwar: I know Mother.. You will look at me next.. I'm going.. I don't want to get married soon..

See you on the day of conference Brother..

Bye Sister-in-law..

He left the palace soon.

*Author's note: Hello makkale... Happy sunday... Chapter padichu paathutu epdi irukku sollunga... Pidichurundha votes and comments podunga.. Thank you all for the love and support..