Chapter One: The Beginning Before The Ending

"Today class, we will be learning advanced ale-"

*Principal speaking over speaker*

"We are dismissing school early today due to a horrible academic, the school busses won't be here today so call your parents to come get you, we wish for your safety, God bless you and your families..."

"What's going on?" I ask in fear. "It's most likely nothing Aiden" "Asher are you insane?! We never leave school early! Mr Thomson said that we are dismissing due to a horrible academic!" I yell at him trying not to be rude.

"Ok, I don't think it will be that bad, but my parents should be here anytime." He says. "Mine too, my siblings may already be outside, I should go, seeya tomorrow Asher." I say. "You too."

I began to walk into the hallway than to the school doors to where I see my siblings are at. "Hey pray mantis." I immediately know who it is. "Hey grasshopper" that's our little code hey thing, my younger sister Sierra always calls me grasshopper ever since I called her the same name.

"I really want to get out of this place full of artificial people." My other sister Alix says trying to stay calm. "The people are the only thing your worried about, not the 'horrible academic' mr Thomson was talking about" my older brother Allen says talking to Alix. "Ok maybe I am a little scared but I just really want to go home." She replies. "Me too, I need to finish watching supernatural" Sierra says. "Am I the only one that is worried about this horrible academic?" Alenn says. "No, I'm scared too. But I don't think it will be as bad as they say it is." I say

*2 minutes later their parent's car pulls up*

"Kids, get in we need to get home and pack our things, we're going to Missoula Montana." My dad says in the drivers seat with our mom in the passenger seat. "What, why?!" Alix says. Our mom and dad look at each other and don't say anything back. "Mom, dad please tell us" Sierra ask. "Don't worry, we don't have anything to worry about if we get there." We all look at each other with fear

*they drive out of the parking lot of the Seattle High School*

"When we get home I want you all to grab your stuff, including your bow and arrows Sierra, your handguns Aiden, Allen and Alix , and also your sword Alix." Dad says. "Why do we need our weapons for?" Allen asks. "Don't question, just take them" dad replies. "Alix, me and you can pack our food and water. Everyone grab your clothes. We're here" mom says. "Ok mom." Sierra says for us. She is always listens to mom and is close to her.

"Aiden, we need to be out in 5 minutes. Can you time it for me?" Dad asks. "Yeah ok." I say almost chocking on air.

'What's going on? why are driving 7 hours away? Why do we need our weapons? Are we in danger' I ask in my head going mentally insane. I'm pretty sure that everyone else is to.

I walk in my room and began to grab my clothes and I get my hand gun from our beneath my bed, it's fully loaded and I have a ammo box with it. Me and Allen got trained how to shoot when we was younger, now im 17 and Allen is 18. We both have the same weapon. Alix also got trained, well by me, but she learned as good as I did. She prefers her sword but i know she will bring her handgun. And Sierra, she doesn't really like guns but she knows how to use them. She uses a bow and arrow and is a pro at shooting.

I walk to the car and put my items in the back, and I realize that the whole neighborhood is empty. It's like a deserted village. I assume they went to Missoula to. But what's happening I still wonder to myself.

"Aiden, I'm as scared as you, but we're doing what mom and dad knows best, so we should just go with it." Sierra comes out from no where putting her stuff in the back also with her bow and arrow. "Yeah i know. But I can't help it." I say. Alix soon comes with her stuff than puts it in the back too. Than she gets out her phone most likely texting her best friend. Next comes Allen with his stuff than puts it in the back of the car to. "Allen, are you scared?" Sierra asks. Sierra and Allen always got along well and Allen would do anything for her. "Yeah. But I think we'll be ok" he says with a smile.

Finally mom and dad come out with their items. Dad has his rifle and mom doesn't have a weapon. "Ok kids lets get driving" dad says. We all get in the vehicle and start driving on the interstate.

"Hey my best friend is in Missoula." Alix says. "How do you know?" Sierra asks. "I'm Sortof texting her" she replies. All of asudden i recieve a text message from Asher.

Asher:
"Hey aiden were on the way to Missoula, I assume your coming to?"
Me:
"Oh yeah, we are to"
Asher:
"Ok coolio, where are you guys?"
Me:
"We just got out of Seattle."
Asher:
"we just got out of Washington"
Me:
"Ok. But did your parents tell you what's happening?"
Asher:
"No, do you want me to ask?"
Me:
"Yeah! That would be great!"
Asher:
"Ok."

*2 minutes later"

Asher:
"Omg! You won't believe what is happening!!!"
Me:
"What?!?!?!"
*Not Delivered*

"Omg!" I stroke out in anger. "Alix, do you have phone service." I ask. "Yes I do- crap, never mind." She says. "Sierra?" "Me neither." "Allen?" "nope" "mom, dad?" "no"

"Guys, I was so close to figuring out what's going on!" I say with anger. "Oh well, we should figure out for ourselves if it's that bad." Alix states. "It is that bad! Now I can't finish supernatural!" Sierra says. "Little children calm down, we are 6 hours away." Mom says "Don't call me a child" Sierra says alittle upset. "Ok fine"

*4 hours later*

"Kids, we have to stop and get gas." Dad says we pull into a gas station in the middle of somewhere in Idaho. We exit the car than enter the gas station. There is only one person in there and he is shaking to death. "Take all the gas you want than go!" He yells. "Ok I'll pay than" Allen says walking to the cashier. "No! Take the gas! Your money means nothing now! Leave and Count Your Blessings!"

-----------------------------------------------

Hey awesome people of the earth! This was my first chapter of this story! I really hoped you enjoyed!!! I will be uploading the next chapter right after this! And as for the end of this chapter I need to think these 2 awesome people!
Alexx as Alix
And Sierra as Sierra
They are great and I couldn't have done this without them. I hoped you enjoyed, now bai! :D

Alexx's profile - addicted_to_tumblr
Sierras - TheQueenAtStalking