chapter 18 "Then you deserve a reward,Wife"

Start from the beginning

I mean he is continuously insulting her and she is still clinging here.

As I saw her going towards my daughter I too took a step towards them. Seeing how she behaved with my husband I don't trust her with my daughter. Isa get scared easily. she was sleeping peacefully and this Miss Evans was going to wake her up.

"No you don't need to. She is-" I don't know from where I got the courage to step in there argument but as I said she looked at me like she will kill me this instant. She was annoyed and I can see this from her face.

I stooped there and looked back at him who was looking pissed by all this, I wanted him to say something but looking at his pissed face I didn't said anything to him. I just move fast to my daughter and sat near her.

As I sat there she cried out loudly

"ISABELLA baby" her voice was so high that she woke up with a shock and looked around.

My Isa look scared but before I collect her in my arms that women again cried her name.

This time my little baby was scared so much that her eyes filled with tears, she looked around to see me sitting and run to me. I too willingly hold her tightly and she hide her face in my neck.

I rubbed her back and she went still again. That's not done!

That women was looking at me like she will eat me but no I was looking at her like I'll eat her any minute. How dare she !!

How dare she scared my daughter!!

"How dare you?" I asked loudly then every other time. I was frustrated by her, she was continuously clinging to my husband forcefully and then she scared my daughter. As I asked she looked at me shocked that I can even speak this way.

"How dare you to scare my daughter? Huh? And don't you understand a single sentence? When my husband is telling you to leave then why the hell you are here? Don't you understand that? Leave !" I screamed loudly enough to shock both my husband and that women.

I was frustrated, she come my husband's office and made me feel like outsider and then she has nerves to scare my daughter! That's too much.

I didn't thought before speaking this much but when I realised what I did I looked at her who was that much anger that if eyes can kill I'll be 6 feet under the ground but I don't care about her.

Now I was scared about my husband's reaction. I don't want him to get anger with me, that too in front of her. Timidly I looked at him who was looking confident and was smriking.

What?

I was confused by his action but when I noticed there wasn't a ounce of anger on his face, I sigh in relief.

"How dare you speak like this to me" she asked in anger and looked at my husband. I was scared about his reaction.

" Dare you to talk at my wife like this. and I think you heard well what my wife said. Now leave " he roared arrogantly while showing his one hand toward the gate. She visibly flinched at his voice as I did. I am already scared of him and his this much cold and high voice is enough to make me cry..but for my joy it wasn't for me...it was for her.

Oh my! What a insult.

I bite my lips to stop the smile that was coming to my lips. No I wasn't smiling on her that time. It come because he supported me. I thought he will get angry or will shout at me but no!

He supported me and that boost my not so existing confidence. I like it that he supported me.

That women stormed out not before glancing at both of us. But as she was out I sign in relief. Few seconds later I started to feel nervous. Because I was feeling his hot gaze on me that bother me. He was looking at me intensely which was making me weak on my knees.