Chapter 10: The Proton Ring Hunt - Part 6

Start from the beginning

"The Riddler was just talking", Bruce says.

"Or maybe he wasn't, what exactly did he say?", Alfred asks.

"He said: Looking Hard, or Hardly Looking, Want a lady, Hope she's hooking, Here's your riddle, hope you pass, Want your answer, have some cash", Bruce replies.

"Want a lady, hope she's hooking?", Anissa repeats.

"Maybe somewhere Hookers hang around", Dionte asks.

"Hookers are everywhere", Khalil replies.

"Want your answer, have some cash", Jenn repeats.

"Is it weird that it sounds like he's talking about a strip club", Dionte states.

"Actually, No", Bruce says walking over to the computer.

He begins searching on it. After a few seconds he finds what he is looking for.

"The abandoned Strip Club on 124th, Hookers ling around there all the time", Bruce says.

"Well that must be it, suit up", Khalil says.

"We're already suited up", Anissa says referring to Her and Dionte.

Bruce walks away to change, Khalil walks up to Jenn.

"Please, do this for me", Khalil says.

Jenn walks away. Khalil sighs, then walks away to suit up. After a few minutes He and Bruce are ready, they walk towards the Batmobile and Anissa walks over to the BatMotorBike. Dionte gets ready to take off to the sky. 

"Y'all aren't gonna leave me are y'all?", Jenn asks.

Khalil smiles.

"Never!", Dionte says.

"The coordinates have been sent to all of your suits.", Alfred says.

Jenn runs over to join them. Her and Dionte take off flying. Anissa, Khalil, and Bruce following them out of the BatCave. After riding for about 10 minutes they arrive at the abandoned strip club. About 10 hookers are standing outside. They get out of their vehicles, and Jenn and Dionte fly down.

"Oooo, it's Batman", one of the hookers say, "looking for a little pleasure tonight". 

Batman walks right past them and into the abandoned building, with Khalil following closely. One of the hookers, walks up to Dionte and rub his back.

"What about you handsome", the hooker asks.

Dionte starts to smile. Anissa grabs his hand and pulls him into the building. 

"That's fine, I can do women too!", the hooker says grabbing Jenn's butt.

Jenn quickly backhands the hooker, sending her flying across the parking lot. The other hookers scatter. She then walks into the building. When she walks in she sees Khalil, Bruce, Anissa, and Dionte pinned to the wall. With a strange man standing standing in the middle of the floor. 

"Meta", Anissa screams. 

Just then he throws a weird power ball at Jenn. Jenn jumps out of the way and throws an electronic ball his way. It hits him but it only slows him down. He throws another one at Jenn, but she dodges it again, and throws an electronic ball on him again. Bruce notices a chip on the side of his neck.

"The Chip, Hit the Chip on his neck", Bruce says.

Jenn aims a lightning bolt at his neck but misses and hits him in the chest again. This time he doesn't throw anything back. So Jenn runs up to him, grabs his arm and flips on top of his back. Holding on to his neck to not fall off, she reaches for the chip and rips it off. He falls to the ground. Jenn gets off of his back and sets everyone free.

"I can say, I missed kicking ass", Jenn jokes.

"Well it's good to have you back", Bruce says, "and may I just say watching you fight is incredible, you might be the best out of your team".

"Heyyy!", Dionte says.

"You know it's the truth", Jenn jokes.

"Whatever, get the Proton Rings and let's go", Anissa says.

They grab the Proton Rings and head back to the BatCave. When they arrive they start cheering and clapping walking in.

"And that is how you track down 5 proton rings in a few days", Anissa says clapping.

"I must say you four make a good team",  Bruce says.

Alfred sits across the room not smiling.

"Is everything okay Alfred?", Khalil asks.

"Actually no, when you and Master Wayne went to Arkham Asylum you gave Joker access to the regular jail cell", Alfred states.

"Yeah, okay and?", Bruce asks.

"He broke out and freed 9 of the most dangerous villains onto the streets of Gotham", Alfred says.

Everyone exchanges looks.

"Who did he free?", Bruce asks.

"Catwoman, The Riddler, Poison Ivy, Bane, Harley Quinn, Killer Croc, Penguin, Mr. Freeze, and Two-Face", Alfred says.

Bruce Wayne stares nervously.