"we all have secrets Stell but you can't keep running from your past it will catch up to you and I can't stand here and what you leave because you mean too much to me okay so unpack your bags and we'll sort this out together okay just please you you have to promise me you won't leave"

"God Stiles I can't believe I was going to leave over something that happened years ago" She looked at him

"yeah im really glad I made you stay because if you left and I didn't say this I think I would've gone insane" he stood up and walked towards her grasping both their hands "because i love you stella and everyday since i met you i fell harder"

it took her a few seconds before she responded by kissing him and as she pulled away she said it back" i love you too stiles" and as those words came out of her mouth a memory flashed through her mind

Flashback/memory

the couple was walking through the town until the boy came to stop. "hera i need to tell you something ok"

"you can tell me anything my love i'm listening"

"i love you hera and i know we may not be together for much longer but i wanted you to know" the blond boy smiled

a grin spread across hera's face "i love you too luca and stop talking nonsense my father aproves of you it is my uncle Elijah that does not"

End of Flashback/memory

a gasp left stella's mouth the blonde boy she had been seeing in her head was luca. it made no sense none of this happened. then it clicked.

All of this did happen to her just not in this life. she's a reincarnation of Morgana Hera Mikelson. born into the same family decades later. she ran to her bathroom an threw up stiles running in behind her after she was done she brushed her teeth and stiles broke the silence "i love it when my girlfriend tells me she loves me then throws up" he spoke sarcastically

"oh shit stiles no its not like that its just im having these dreams more like memories but from my past life becuse apparently im a reincarnation and i kept on seeing this boy who I was with and i just found out who he is" she stopped and walked over to the confused boy "he's luca"

stiles stood there frozen trying to take it in before he blinked out of it "im going to kill him" before going to walk to the door but stella sped their first

"no stiles im going to talk to him and your going to that party with scott ok please let me talk it out with him and if it dosen't go well i'll punch him for you"

he looked at her before sighing "you are very lucky i love you ok just remeber im your boyfriend and your my girlfriend"

she ran her hand through is newly grown hair "yes stiles i know and i love you" she kissed him softly before he left to get scott

±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±

scott was amazed at what stiles just told him

"woah dude stella is a reincarnation and she was dating luca and most importantly you told her you love her"

"yeah she said shes going to talk to him but i swear the next time i see him im going to shove my fist into his face. anyways stella said to go to the party so here we are no reincarnation business. no allison. just us having fun" they high-fived each other before walking in.

Heather notices stiles and went up to him and kissed him leaving the boy confused and she spoke "come help me find some wine"