Conquer or Die

The probability of conquering the day you manifest for years is worse, and to be honest, for Abhay Singh Chauhan, it was to the level of scarcity putting the desert to shame. The big day arrived and the meeting was scheduled for the success of the largest investing plans for health insurance, way too soon than expected.  Abhay would lie to not say he was not nervous. Bedeck with a Deep Teal tab collar shirt, black suit jacket, and black pants with Brodo polished shoes, he grabs the golden bracelet with silver dial Rolex watch giving himself a meticulous clean look. The double-breasted jacket was helping him to maintain the balance of his torso. Smattering his favorite French cologne, he left the room in a hurry. His office bag at the passenger seat resting like a queen she was.

On the staircase, he saw his little sister running in a hurry with her backpack hanging like another tyranny in her turbulent life. On noticing him, she halted, "Oh, no! My brother looks like the most spectacular man in this world. Thu, Thu, Thu Nazar na lage mere banna sa ko" (Translation: Lord bless, and may no one cast evil eyes, on my boy)  He blushed, giggling when she complimented him with crackling knuckles and pirouetting her joint finger in front of his face. Adhiraj snorted seeing the cheesy Bollywood version of his daughter. Ragini threw the scowl to her husband. Not to turn the morning into a war, the sibling ran for their respective workplace. 

Getting gold of Allianz SE with 86 million customers to worldwide products was not an easy outcast. And when your rival is Vikrant; the man you don't wanna visit even on your deathbed. It's called digging your graveyard. He knew what it meant to win over Vikrant, at least in business and fighting in the field. The two business empires holding a rivalry older than history, still left him amused and at present- the most terrible problem, and to take the project from Mr. Carl Von Thieme, whose revenue alone was 717.45 billion. Ah, such a golden easy bait- note the sarcasm. If he had to be precise with the number of hours he gave over this presentation to make it just perfect would still be unsatisfying compared to the worth the deal holds.

However, after the brainstorming discussion for three hours, the project was signed, and announced that it should be shared among both the parties.
Next, they were asked to promise to do their best for results and give some sweet words for the beginning of a new business relationship. Being high of pride, in frame Rana Sa begin the colloquial. "I am extremely happy and delighted to announce that the project, has been passed to Shree Internationals. I would love to show my gratitude to my son for uplifting the name of Chauhan. I am proud of you my son!" He smiled earnestly, at the end, after his words were over, after glorifying the value of his brand. God, his son was such a grown-up successful businessman. His hubris smile and shining eyes melt the heart once broken because of lack of appreciation and approval. Isn't it ironic, that we perform in front of the world just to get that one reward, the reward of the approving smile of our parents? When the child is raised, he is treated with conditions of achievement to get love from his own- flesh. While all they want is the delight of their existence.

The next token of thanksgiving came to Hukum Sa as he exhilarated. "Today I am overjoyed and excited to get forward with a whole new experience and work with Allianz SE. Also, I would like to mention like many other projects this was also added to my list due to love of my life, my lucky girl, my daughter." Saying this he did high of head. Those eyes woven once dream to see his little girl successful was satisfied, his little girl was an elegant and gracious queen. Abhay saw it, he saw how Vikrant didn't need to pretend, it was raw. It was pure, filled with gentle affection, and those eyes, those eyes radiating all the love. He felt jealous, no doubt he did. People always get what he lacks even when he does twice the others. God, never gives him mercy and he hates the existence of such God.