" You're an idiot."

" I know, but I just can't stand looking her being treated like that."

" Definitely idiot that is in love."

Y/n glared at her bestfriend who just giggled at her new making nickname. " It suits you. Idiot that is in love." Yeji continued and sipped her latte, graciously hummed in delight when she felt the hot sweet bitter coffee ran through her sore throat.

It was getting colder now since Winter is approaching soon. 

" But y/n.." The mentioned girl averted her gaze from the window to the girl in front of her, shooting a 'what' looks.

" Don't you find it's crazy how you're managed to fall in love with someone whom you doesn't know? No offense but I believe love to last long if we know that person personally."

Yeji does has point. Isn't it weird?

Hearing those words making y/n squishing her brain into deep thinking. " You know, after my accident, I found myself falling deeper than I should be." Y/n replied nonchalantly earning a confused face from the latter.

" What do you mean?"

Y/n fidgeting her fingers as she was contemplating whether to tell the latter the truth about her lucid dream or to just lie and keep it to herself.

" And don't you dare lie to me." Yeji continued after seeing the hesitated looks from the girl. Y/n sighed, finally making her mind.

She took a deep breath before starting to tell the girl about her lucid dream or whatever it is. She thought that just maybe yeji will stop her story halfway and exclaiming how weird and nonsense things she was babbling but no, instead she got a serious light fury.

She also told the latter things about how she tried to go back there and everything else. That dream was getting blurry each day so y/n decided to jolt down every moments, making sure she will remember it to eternity.

The story goes on as she keep updated with yeji and even pulled out her notebook, handed it towards the latter to read moments that she already wrote. 

After finishing everything, y/n swore she has never felt so light before. It's like a bunch of weigh on her shoulder finally lifted. She was happy having yeji since she can't possibly tell things like this to rosé nor jisoo. They won't understand..

" So you're telling me you started to fall more when you were in your dreams with that joohyun from there?" Yeji asked as y/n nodded her head slowly.

The silence engulfed them as yeji stopped talking and stared mindlessly at y/n. The latter doesn't what's going inside the girl's brain. Could it be yeji will laughs and tell her it was nonsense.

" Why are you so quiet?" Y/n brave herself and spoke first, anticipating with the latter answer to which yeji just looked at her before shooting back.

" Y/n.. If just maybe, you can go back to that world, will you go?"

Y/n blinked twice, not expecting that kind of question. " M-Maybe?" She replied, unsure with her answer. Well she did tried to kill herself once to go back there.