TCLTO 5

Jungkook gulps, carrying his old bag that looked like it's about to rip

Jungkook gulps, carrying his old bag that looked like it's about to rip. He took a deep breath and rushed inside, startling Taehyung, who was about to go out.
"You got your things?" Taehyung asks, raising his brow.
"Yes, sir!" Jungkook says and got inside the room where he'll be staying. Taehyung shrugs and got out. As he's about to go out, he remembered that Jungkook's new and still didn't know much about his house. He walked back in, startling Jungkook, who got out of his room.
"Sorry, about that... But, Jungkook ah... When you start cleaning, the things are in the basement, don't worry as my basement have a very bright light, so it wouldn't be scary and if you want to eat something, you are free to cook" Taehyung says, smiling.

"Thank you, sir" Jungkook says, smiling back.
"Just call me, hyung... Anyways, I'll be off to work and be careful" Taehyung says before leaving. This left Jungkook, who stood there with a big smile on his face. He got a kind boss. He gasps as he hears a bark, looking back to see a small dog, who growled at him. Jungkook smiled, crouching down.
"Hi, little doggy, what's your name?" He asks as the dog slowly walks to him, sniffing his hand before licking it. Jungkook looked at his collar, a name on it.
"Ohh~ Kim Yeontan, what a cute name for a cute doggy... You're a cute doggy, right?" Jungkook says as he pets the dog.
"Well, Yeontan ah, seems like we're gonna see each other for awhile now... I'm basically living here" He says, chuckling.

Jungkook cooked his lunch, smiling. Finally, he can have a proper meal. He smiled as he felt Yeontan on his right leg, he could hear the pants of the dog. Looking down, he gasps at what he's seeing. Yeontan is humping his leg.

"Yeontan!"