Chapter 2

About a week later, which felt like a year. I finally worked myself up enough to reveal beneath the link.

I opened it up, to see multiple videos to look at. They mainly consisted of women tied up in black ropes with some thing in their mouth. I scrolled down, seeing people in cages, or wearing collars. It did freak me out a little bit, but my mind was drawn in with excitement.

I remember the first ever video I glimpsed at. Approximately 8 young females with no clothing wrapped around their shaking bodies, standing in a line whilst a women dressed in black leather from head to toe with very high stilletoes hanging onto her feet. She began whipping them and making them discharge. I felt really starstruck watching such inappropriate films. So, I went back to the main page and looked at other ones that were listed.

A man named Will Darrell. WOW. He was good. The man left me with such an amazing sensation of delight as projected he's voice and made me on edge a little. No matter how many of he's videos I watched, Will had this energy that made me satisfied and left either laughing or wet between the legs. I could go on for hours telling every person existing on this earth just how exquisite he was but, they probably freeze in shock after announcing he was a porn star and that I was female.

Most people do generally believe that men only check out websites like that, but I didn't care. Will made me erect and filled with lust and antisipation just to get close to him.

It got to about mid September, and I had begun a college course in catering and destracted me a little from my research and obsession for Will. College was okay. Not my ultimate dream, but I kept telling myself that it will be worth it once I have money rolling in. I had a friend that I gained too so and she helped me stay sane from the pressured course. Her name was Alecia. She was kind and alot like me really. Bubbly, loud, talkative etc. If I remember correctly, a book had been unleashed months before and she muffled about how erotic and disguisting it was. 'Fifty Shades Of Grey' That day I admitted that I relished the thought of domminancy and being bound. It was hard to explain, because I still had no real knowledge, but I tried, and she gave me an essence that that was filth. She may of discovered how fucked up I seemed, but hey.. I learned she was a bit judgemental, but I can't lie. She had warned me.