seventeen.

Y/N

i wake up to my alarm, and so does jack. i turn my alarm off quickly, and flip down on jack's chest since i'm still exhausted. we had a really long day yesterday, and my legs and arms still hurt from moving the boxes.

"baby..." jack groans with a smile. "hm?" i mumble in his chest. "we have to get up." he says through a chuckle, rubbing my back. "five more minutes?" i murmur again, this time into his neck. "fine, but then we seriously have to get ready." he smiles, kissing my cheek. "thank you." i yawn, kissing his neck.

JACK

y/n's adorable when she sleeps. her bottom lip sticks out more than her upper lip, and she mumbles sweet things unknowingly. "can i hold your hand?" that's one she said last night while reaching for my hand, also unknowingly.

i pull out my phone while she's sleeping on my chest, and take a picture of the both of us.

INSTAGRAM

(use ur imagination bozos<3)

jackwill1 goodmorning @urmommyy/n

comments

urmommyy/n goodmorning

lucassk8er damn jack's lucky
> jackwill1 no joke👍

eddie.j7 i'm tryna tap that
> urmommyy/n boy🐿️what🐿️the🐿️hell🐿️boi🐿️

summer.daw6 y'all cutesy😫

ximena_chinnn wth

Y/N

"you're so cute." i tell jack, kissing his cheek. "yeah?" he smiles. "yeah." i reply, getting up from his bed. i rummage through my boxes, trying to find some clothes. "wear some of my joggers." jack says, getting up from his bed and wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. his cool hands make me shiver against my bare waist. he chuckles, kissing the back of my shoulder. "i just don't want people to say anything about it." i say, as he grabs a pair of his gray joggers from his drawers.

"so what if they do? ignore them." he hands me his joggers, making me smile. "i love you." i say quietly, kissing his cheek and taking the joggers. "i love you back." he smiles, as i grab a bra, some socks, and a black 'teddy fresh' t-shirt from one of the boxes. i change in the bathroom and he changes in his room.

we eat some leftover bacon from the previous morning, since we still stop at starbucks with summer and auggie. summer soon pulls up in her car, honking so we know she's there. "bye mom!" jack calls, as she waved goodbye. "have a good day you two!" she calls back, and we wave goodbye.

we get into the car, and summer and auggie smile at us. "what?" i ask with a chuckle. "we saw the post." auggie attempts to wink at us, but since he doesn't know how, he's just blinking aggressively. "aug we all know you can't wink, it's okay." i say, and summer, jack and auggie laugh. "whatever. anyways, starbucks orders. go." he says, and we all tell him our orders.

summer gets a pumpkin spice latte, since they just came back in season, jack gets the iced pineapple matcha drink, and auggie and i both get an iced white chocolate mocha (it's so bomb, 100% recommend).

when we get to school, a few people start looking at me and jack. i assume it's for his post. we make our way to our lockers, and almost immediately ambushed by charlotte and maya. "oh my god, you two are so cute!" maya says excitedly to jack and i, as a VERY forced smile plasters on charlotte's face. "so you guys are like- dating now, right?" she asks. jack nods, as i open my locker and grab some of my things.

"that's adorable." charlotte says, fake smile and all. i mimic her look, as she rolls her eyes and walks off. "the power you hold, y/n." summer says with a chuckle, closing her locker. "oh shush." i laugh, closing my locker as well. the warning bell rings, meaning we have two minutes to get to our classes. "okay, auggie and i are gonna go to homeroom." summer says, and jack and i nod. "we'll do the sa-" "y/n?" julian's voice cuts me off from behind me.

"oh- hey julian. what's up?" i reply, as jack's jaw clenches subtly. "can i talk to you?" he asks, and i looks back at jack. "uhm, okay. sure." i say nervously, as julian and i walk downstairs to the vending machines. "okay, what do you need julian?" i sigh, leaning against the wall.

"i just wanted to know if you're mad at me for kissing you. i thought that maybe you'd liked me too, but since you're obviously with jack-" "don't worry about it, i'm not upset. sorry if i lead you on, it was never my intention." i explain, as he scratches the back of his neck. "yeah, i mean- no, it's fine. do you know if jack's mad at me? i know we're not really friends, but, you know..." he says quietly. "i don't think he's mad, he was probably just kinda- jealous, i guess." i chuckle, and he does too. "okay, thanks." he says, and the both of us rush back upstairs.

"hey, what'd he want?" jack asks me quietly as i approach him. "he just wanted to know if i was upset. i said i wasn't." i say, and he sucks in his upper lip. he does that when he's nervous. "okay, what's wrong?" i ask him, picking up his hand in mine. "what? nothing." he says quickly, as we walk into the homeroom classroom.

i sit down at my desk, and julian and jack sit down at theirs. "jack-" i start, but the bell cuts me off. we don't really do anything in homeroom. we have mr. angus, and he's kinda... old-fashioned. he really just let us do whatever we wanted, as long as we stayed quiet. if we got too loud, he would smack a ruler against his desk to startle us. he's a sweet old man, really. he just- enjoys his peace and quiet. we all do.

i just open my laptop and start typing away on a new document. poetry is my current passion. i see jack smiling at me from the corner of my eye. usually, once i finish a poem, i'd call summer, auggie, and jack and have them come to my house. i'd read them the poem, since they're the only people i feel comfortable enough around to share the things that i put into a poem.

summer keeps telling me that i should share them with the world, since i "have a talent". it's sweet, but i'm not sure near secure enough for that type of thing. jack loves them especially. his eyes always light up when i read them, and he always has that goofy smile on his face. damn, how didn't i see that he liked me?

he quietly moves his desk next to mine so that he can peek at what i'm writing. "you can't see yet." i chuckle quietly, covering his eyes. "okay, okay." he replies, laying his head on my shoulder. when the bells rings, i close my laptop, and jack and i walk back to our lockers, waiting for summer and auggie.

"y/n! could i talk to you for a sec?" ximena walks up to me with a smile. this should be fun.