Aqua: "Why come on! Let us through!"

Y/N: "Dont worry guys, I got this!" He confidently walks up to the two gaurds. "You may know me, Y/N L/N The Mighty Swordsman, im pretty well known. Which is why you must let us enter, this is an emergency and--"

R/P: "Never heard of you."

Y/N: "Oh.... I see....." He walks away with a depressing look.

Kazuma: This isnt good...

Aqua: "Wait! Y'know, you're actually kinda.... Pretty attractive, in a way! Your profile looks like a red dragon. It's pretty cool!" She says to one of the gaurds with a fake look.

R/P: "Are you saying I have a lizard face?!" The guard yells at the blue hair.

Kazuma: Thats even worse...

Aqua: "Fine. If you really dont want to let me in, I'll tell the Axis Church that you Eris sect members were saying terrible things about our faith!" She tells them with a serious look.

R/P: "What the hell is wrong with you?"

R/P: "It's stuff like this that makes Axis cultist a pain to deal with!

R/P: "And that blue hair-- Aren't you the one who pulled that prank where you replaced the hot springs with hot water?"

Aqua: "N-no all I did was purify the hot springs..." She says reassuring them while waving her hands around in the air.

R/P: "So it was you! We definetly cant let you in!"

Kazuma: Guess its my turn... He walks up to the yellow masochist.

Kazuma: "Come on, Darkness. Heres one of the few times you get to be useful." He pushes her up to the gate people.

Darkness: "What do you mean 'few?' I'm useful on occasion you know! Tell him Y/N and Tanjiro!"

Y/N: "Nobody.... Knows who I am...." He says with a still gloomy and sad look, as the small Nezuko tries to comfort him by patting his hair, but it only messes up his hair, making him feel worse, as she attempts to fix it.

Megumin: "Attention! Do you realize who this is!? You're in the presence of a lady of the dustiness family, Dustiness Ford Lalatina!" She says dramatically posing, while giving the yellow hair an introduction.

*Gasp*

Kazuma: "Come on milady! Show that pendant that you're hiding in your chest for proof!"

Darkness: "Hey!" She prevents him from grabbing it.

Kazuma: "Milady, stop resisting! Just cough it up already!" He says while attempting to get the pendant from her.

Aqua: "Kazuma, hold her tight!" Aqua and Megumin chime in, struggling to get it off aswell.

Kazuma: "Hey you two! Help us out!" He yells at the other two party members.