I hate you!| Luis

All my story's will be short unless I magically become a good writer :]

Not requested

Luis Mendoza ☀︎︎
1996

----------------------------------------------------------

I watched as Luis kissed Mindy. Mindy that bitch! "Hey you okay?" Julie asked concerned. "Yeah it's just he did it again." "Who Lu-" she got cut off by Connie screaming at Luis for what he's done.

"LUIS YOU IDIOT!" "What did I do?!" "YOU KISSED THAT BITCH AGAIN!"
The screaming of them went on and on, "He kinda deserves it." She was right but it didn't make me feel any less guilty.

-----------------------------------------------------------

After that day I was ignoring Luis all day everyday, even if I felt bad he deserved it! He knew I liked him! When I bumped into someone is when I got thrown out of my thoughts, "Watch it nerd!" Mindy's Ex Rick told me. "You watch it." I muttered, "What did you say!?" "Nothing." I walked away till I felt a hand grip my wrist. "Tell me what you said sweetheart." He whispered in my ear, who knew this man child was a kinky mofo? (Mindy-) "Get off me." I muttered under my breath.

"Nah, I don't think I will." He sighed standing still with his tight grip never faltering. "She said let go." A deep but familiar voice boomed through the halls, "Luis, finally realized that you wanted Y/n?" Rick asked him "Wha- N-no! I came to help her not tell her a lie." He whispered the last part a little.
I pulled from his grip as it loosened a little "Fuck you." I said walking away.

-----------------------------------------------------------
"I hate you, Luis!" I screamed to him, we were fighting as he saw me watching him kiss Mindy and get pissed off. "You just wish I loved you!" He yelled back, " Yeah! I do but you chose her! You always choose her!" I screamed back not noticing what came out of my mouth. "What?" He asked quietly, "I- Luis liste-" I was interrupted by his lips on mine. I mean What?! He kissed me! AHHH- "I love you." He muttered, "No you don't, Luis." "I do I never realized I wanted you till now," it felt like he was telling the truth. "And I'm sorry for it." I felt bad now, felt like he was broken and messed up. "It's okay, Mendoza." I let him in and damn I'm glad I did.

-----------------------------------------------------------

You see after that he broke up with Mindy, boy she was pissed but I didn't mind now that I had my Luis finally.
Julie and Connie are simps for our relationship and I'm terrifi- Happy heh yeah, happy.

Happy..