Like The Old Man Said, Together

What's up my spectacular readers?! I hope that you are super excited about this chapter and I can't wait to get started on the next half of this book! I am trying to make these chapters shorter because the next half will be a lot longer.

I know you guys are probably like, "If the second half is longer, then how is it a half?". Well, I usually include two whole movies into one book. However, this book will have scenes from other movies that I talked about earlier in the book. If you didn't read that part, go check it out.

So, this half is Avengers: Age Of Ultron (obviously) and the next half will go into Captain America: Civil War. So it's not a half, but the book is separated by movies. I hope that cleared up some stuff.

If you haven't voted on the last chapter, please go do so! Votes are what keeps this series alive and only you can help make it happen.

~Grace

Steve's pov (yay! I told you I would eventually do one. ;))

Pietro, Wanda, Melissa, and I barge into Tony's lab. I see Tony and Bruce by the Cradle, which is hooked up. Boiling hot rage surges through me, "I'm gonna say this once.".

Then Tony replies in his snarky tone that makes me want to break his nose, "How about 'nonce'?".

"Shut it down!", I demanded.

Tony looked down at the cradle, defiance written all over his face, "Nope, not gonna happen.".

I softened my tone a little, "You don't know what you're doing.".

Bruce glared at me, "And you do? She's not in your head?", he glared hotly at Wanda.

Wanda replied in shame, "I know you're angry.".

"Oh, we're way past that. I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade." Bruce threatened. Wanda's eyes widened and she gulped.

"Wanda's on our side now, Bruce.", Melissa said calmly, trying to calm him down.

"Banner, after everything that's happened...", but Tony cut me off.

"That's nothing compared to what's coming!", Tony yelled.

"So you're gonna fuck with something that you have no idea what will come out of that goddamn cradle?!", Melissa shouted back, losing all self-control.

Wanda got her voice back, "You don't know what's in there!".

"This isn't a game...", I told them.

"The creature-", Pietro uses his speed to destroy the lab equipment in literally two seconds. He stopped and acted casual, "No, no. go on. You were saying?".

I hear a shot and the sound of breaking glass. I see the glass where Pietro is standing break and he falls through.

"Pietro!" Wanda cries.

"What? You didn't see that coming?", I heard Clint mock.

"I'm rerouting the upload.", Tony started messing around with stuff.

Wanda tries to stop Tony but Bruce grabs Wanda's arm, "Go ahead, piss me off.". Wanda just stares at him, terror in her eyes. Suddenly, Thor bursts in and hits the cradle with his hammer, sending a powerful bolt of lightning through it that brings the body to life. "Wait!", Bruce shouted.