We'll Be Fashionably Late

OMFG, it is still so unreal that I am on my THIRD BOOK in this series! This whole experience is a dream come true and I am so glad that I am able to share it with all of my awesome readers!

I am also currently working on another series. Don't worry! Life Isn't Always Fair does take precedence right now, so I will focus on this book more.

I won't tell you what this new series is about except for the title of this series. I want YOU to try to guess what it's about and then tell me in the comments

Here it is: The Riddle To His Existence.

~Grace

Melissa's pov

I was in my closet staring at a small box, almost afraid to grab it from its respective spot that it had claimed. It was like the box was daring me to grab and open it to see what's inside. Like Pandora's box.

I tentatively grabbed it, and shakily walked with it to my bed. I set it down and I slowly opened it. I slowly set the top of the box to the side. The box was like a time capsule, perfectly preserved to be opened later. I carefully pulled out a dress that was very precious to me.

I held it up and was transported 70 years in the past. I remembered wearing the dress to the bar that Bucky, Steve, Peggy, and I went to after Steve had rescued the 107th regime. Yes, I still have the dress and it is in remarkable condition.

I set the dress down, almost as if it was an infant that must be handled with care. I pulled out a pair of stilettos, the same ones that I wore that night as well. I set them down beside the dress and I walked to my old jewelry box and open like I would a precious chapter. I carefully pulled out my grandmother's necklace that she gave to me on my 16th birthday.

I smiled at the memory. This necklace was a family heirloom that stretched back to 1887. This necklace was so old but still in perfect condition. I have rarely ever worn this, and I have kept up with cleaning it and keeping it restored.

I laid it out on top of the dress and ran my hand delicately over the dress. I decided that I would wear this dress to the party. For nostalgic purposes only. Definitely not because I miss Bucky and it's the only way that I feel like I'm close to him. Definitely not.

I undressed and pulled the dress over my head and I smoothed it out over the soft curves of my body. I slipped on the black stilettos and I put the necklace on. I did the clasp and I looked at myself in the mirror.

I smiled at my reflection and I had a feeling of nostalgia. I walked to the bathroom and curled my shoulder-length hair. I put on some makeup and I rechecked my reflection and I loved the way that I looked.

 I put on some makeup and I rechecked my reflection and I loved the way that I looked