Turning to George, Ophelia snickers. "What did he do now?"

"Maybe he gave the chief syphilis." The boy smirks making Ophelia stifle a laugh.

Her face becomes one of curiosity as they enter the room Bailey had led them into. It was crowded with interns, doctors, and even nurses all listening to the patient telling a story.

"They all look at me. They're yelling, "You're a doctor, help him!" This is one time a PhD does no good." The woman continues as she notices the interns and Bailey enter the room. Although, Ophelia his to admit that the one sentence she did hear, had her hooked.

"I'm sorry, did I miss the bell for social hour?" Bailey sends a pointed glare at all the extra staff. Everyone scurries out.

"Tales of missionary life." The woman shrugs.

"You're a missionary?" Izzie stares at the woman in interest.

The patient shakes her head. "No, my parents. We traveled a lot. They still do."

"Um, this is Dr. Burke's patient, Kalpana Vera..." Izzie pronounces unsure when she sees Bailey getting impatient.

""Kull-punnah." Named by villagers in Nepal." Kaplan's corrects.

"Uh, she presents with a multiple syncopal episodes and ventricular arrhythmias." Ophelia sums for them all.

"So you've been passing out?" Bailey questions.

"Yeah and having palpitations." the patient nods.

"Past medical history of rheumatic heart disease with mitral valve stenosis." Izzie fills in.

"They had to ship me from Zambia to the States for 3 months of treatment when I was 8. Rheumatic fever almost killed me." Kalpana explains.

Bailey turns to izzie with an eyebrow raised. "Dr. Stevens. What are the primary causes of ventricular arrhythmias?"

Just as Izzie is about to speak she's interrupted by Cristina who stands in the doorway in her hospital gown with her IV stand next to her. Ophelia chuckles at the sight shaking her head. "Valvular disease, mitral valve prolapse, stimulants, drugs, and metabolic abnormalities." When everyone either sends her amused or annoyed looks towards her (Mainly Dr. Bailey) She shrugs. "What?"

"Out!" Bailey motions with her hands.

"I'm fine!" Cristina exaggerates.

"Out! You better be in your room by the time we round on you." Bailey threatens.

"And when will that be?" Cristina shoots her an unamused look.

"In 15 seconds. 14. 13. 12. 11." As Bailey starts counting down Cristina turns around but through the small slit in the back of the hospital gown you can see her underwear. They all laugh and Bailey turns around with a huff.

"Nice panties, Yang." Alex smirks and Ophelia smacks his arm.

Holding the back of the gown closed she turns back to Alex with a glare. "In your dreams, Evil Spawn."