3. Sk8r Boy

Dream gets in a fight with his mother so he snuck out to get high and skate with his friends

Tw: Weed, swearing, abandonment issues
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Clay was sitting in his last period class when he started to get a headache.

   He was so over school at the moment and he wanted to leave as soon as possible and that's exactly what he did.

    The teacher was in the middle of explaining the pythagorean theorem when he decided he would just up and leave.

    He grabbed all of his things and shoved them in his bag, the only thing he was doing in this class was making pointless doodles in his notebook.

    He stood up abruptly and the teacher turned around to notice he was walking towards the door, "Get back her Anderson!"

    Clay ignored her and left straight out the door. He went to his locker all the way down the hall and grabbed his skateboard and his other things.

     Right when he reached the front entrance he set down his board and started skating home.

    He knew that he would be in a lot of trouble as soon as he went home. Clay was the basic cliche skateboard student. Always high, skipping school, sneaking out, and overall being a bad kid.

     He wasn't always like this, it only started happening as soon as his dad left. He never understood why he left but he did remember hearing his mother and father arguing all the time down the hall so he had a pretty good idea of why he left.

     Although he loved his mother and father, he knew how they both are really stubborn and one of them was bound to leave eventually.

     He still has that mindset that his mother will still leave him. People always tend to leave him right when he needed them the most.

     As soon as he reached the door he had regrets. He didn't want to go in to find his mother screaming at his. He hates yelling because of all the yelling he heard as a kid.

     He turned the door knob and entered the house to find the lights turned off, well all of them but the kitchen light.

     He knew his mother would be in the kitchen so he tried his best to sneak past the archway of a door that leads to the kitchen.

     He got past it and as soon as he reached the stairs and stepped on the first step, it made a loud creak.

"Clay?" He heard his mom call him from the kitchen. "oh shit" Clay muttered under his breath "Clay?" She yelled louder this time hoping he would respond.

      Clay stepped off the first stair and started heading straight for the kitchen. When he reached the doorway he stood there seeing his mother looking straight at him.

     She looked furious and he knew it was all directed towards him, "I just got off the phone, you wanna know who it was" Clay knew exactly who it was so he kept silent.

"By your reaction I can tell you know exactly who it was, wanna explain to me why you left school?" She said that passive aggressively.

"I got a headache" he quietly said, "A headache? you expect me to believe that?" "Mom, I'm telling the truth" "Doesn't sound like the truth to me" "You never even believe me" and that's true, his mother never believed or listened to what he was saying so he didn't expect her to believe him now. Although it would be nice.

"Leave, just go to your room. Now." He quickly left the room since he didn't wanna start a huge fight. His mother never understood him. She sometimes only cares about herself and it gets annoying.

     He got to his room and sat down on his bed. He grabbed his weed and went to go sit on the room. His window reached the room from where it is.

     He got up, opened the window, and started climbing up. The only thing he had was his weed a lighter and his phone.

     He sat there looking up at the sky. He started smoking a blunt and pulled out his phone, he wanted to meet up to have a smoke sesh.

     He scrolled till he found the group chat he was in with Sapnap, Quackity, and Wilbur. He sent a quick message hoping they will respond.

F.T.S:

Dream:
"Anoyone down for a sesh and skate"

Quackity:
"Hell yea dude meet you there"

      All four of them always went to the park together to skate and smoke. Their GC name stands for "Friends That Smoke" Basic, but they got it off google so it's whatever.

Wilbur:
"I'll be there"

Sapnap:
"same"

Dream:
"Alright, cya in a bit"

     Dream quickly got off the roof and went into his room to grab his board. He always snuck out so he knew how to get down all the time.

     He was only on the second floor so he could jump easily. He always landed in the bush just under his window.

     Dream took off running towards the skate park, it was only about a five minute drive so it's only about a ten minute walking distance.

     Once he got there he spotted all of his friends in the back corner where they always met. The corner was hard to see if you weren't looking so it was the best place to smoke.

     He approached his friends immediately as he saw them, "Yo!" he shouted to get their attention.

"Wassup" "Hey!" they all said their greetings and sat down.

"You already look zooted, did you smoke before coming here" Someone said

"Oh, yea, got into an argument and thought I'd  drift a bit"

"Are you alright?" Sapnap asked a bit concerned, "Yea just normal stuff now with my mom but it's whatever, let's smoke"

      All of them rolled a blunt and started smoking, they were all laughing and having a good time in no time.

      Dream could always count on his friends to cheer him up no matter the situation that he was in.

      He knew he would be in more trouble when he got home but he didn't care. He loved hanging out with his friends.

      They were all skating and having a good time, all his worries washed away easily when he was with them. He was truly happy with them, even when his at home life was shit.

______________________________

Authors note:                            words: 1092

   Lmk if you have and ideas for stories, I'd be happy to write them :)