2. His Past

A few of the DreamSMP members all go back in time, but what they see is not what they expected to see

Tw: child abuse, swearing, alcohol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     It was just another average day on the DreamSmp when Karl brought up a fun idea to George, Sapnap, Tommy, Tubbo, Dream, and Wilbur.

     The seven of them were all just chilling in the community house for a few hours when Karl abruptly stood up

"I have an idea!" They we're all shocked because they didn't expect Karl to abruptly stand up our of nowhere.

     Sapnap was the first to respond, "What's your idea?" "You all know that I can go back in time right?" "Yea?" "Okay, well I wanted to see if we all could go, I've never tried this many people before"

      All of them agreed and one thing led to another and they were in the woods in front of a shed.

  "Anyone know where we are?" They all looked confused beside Dream. Dream just looked scared.

    Dream was stuck in his thoughts that were running wild in his head. Why would he be back here? How did they teleport here of all places? He was scared and he started sweating, nobody noticed him yet.

      All of them responded aside from Dream, "Dream?" Dream was freaking out, he couldn't breath, he had to gain control.

     Once his breathing calmed down he looked up, all of them were looking at him with concern.

     Before he could reassure them that he has calmed down someone came trotting through the woods.

     The person revealed themselves and they were bulky with many tattoos covering their arms. They looked to be strong and he also did not look too happy.

     Karl walked in front of the person, "Excuse me, sir, where are we?" The person didn't even seem to notice the group, he walked right through their presence.

       Karl seemed shocked at first then he figured it out and he turned to the group, "I think having all seven of us teleport at once messed it up so I don't think people can see us or interact with us" Karl told the group hoping they understood all of that.

     The group all nodded their heads and they followed the guy until he suddenly stopped right in front of the shed doors.

    He started banging on the doors, "Open up this door right now!"

      All of them seemed alarmed besides Dream, he vaguely remembered this exact day and he didn't wanna relive it.

     Dream suddenly spoke up while the guy was still banging on the door, "Is there any way we could go back the the present?" he quietly muttered but they still heard him, they all turned their heads to look at him.

     Most of them seemed confused while others were still alarmed from the man banging on the shed door that looked like it would break any second.

      Karl seemed to understand what he was saying, "I'm not powerful enough to teleport us all back to the present, give it an hour and i should be fine"