Chapter 7

Word Count: 327

A/N: Sorry for not posting for a while, I've had bad writers block, BUT NOW I'M BACK! Enjoy!!

Quick Warning: Angst  (mainly at the end)

_____________________________________

Reggie's P.O.V.

Julie, Luke and I were watching what Alex and Willie were doing, with permission from Alex of course.

Willie just grabbed his hand and teleported away to probably ask the question that he was willing to ask. (No pun intended)

So Luke teleported us to the spot where the two boys were, and we ended up in a bush with them on a small cliff side. We were surrounded by trees and bushes.

This was a perfect spot to ask someone to ask another to be a. . . Boyfriend or girlfriend.

"So, what was it that you wanted to ask?" We heard Alex say. We could hear him perfectly! This was a good spot to basically stalk them.

"Well, uhm. . ." Willie cleared his throat before speaking again.

"This is something I I've been meaning to tell you, for a long time now." This is the exact same cliché that everyone uses Willie, try to be more creative.

"Go on." Alex know what was happening but he was just playing along.

"I know we've known each other for only a few months but, will you be my-"

He just teleported away before he could finish, and I think I know why...

"Guys, you can come back now." Alex called with a sad tone.

We all feel bad for Alex. He was so excited to date someone without being judged by anyone.

"Hey man," Luke said. "This can't be the end of you guys." He tried to make Alex feel better, but I think he just made it worse.

"Yeah but watch if it is?!" He has tears streaming down his face now. "What if I never see him again? There is NO ONE like him, and there never will be..."

We were silent for a moment, until. . .