Chapter 6

Word Count: 321
______________________________________

Alex's P.O.V.

I'm panicking, SO BAD, right now, that it's not even funny anymore.

At the start of this, so-called, small panic attack, Reggie and I were laughing at how nervous I was. But now, I'm on the verge of tears.

It's 4:45PM  and I'm meeting up with Willie soon, I look a little over dressed,  but you gotta do what you gotta do.

*TIME SKIP*

It's time.

I don't know what I'm feeling, but all I know is that the main 3 emotions are:
Fear
Excitement
And happiness

I quickly poof myself to the place we first met, and I see a terrifying image.

Willie, absolutely COVERED by blood, scratches, bruises, burns, and scars, with an obvious fake smile on his face.

I run over to him and pull him into a loose hug, (Y'know, because we don't want to put him in more pain do we? Say it with me: No. We. Don't.), and ask him, "Who did this to you?"

Starting to tear up, I wonder. . .

"Was it . . ." I trailed off, hoping that it wasn't-

"Caleb" he said with a small crack in his voice.

"He wants Julie, and you, Reggie and Luke too. I think that he wants to take over Julie's life, and sabotage your band. Like did to another kid."

I look up in shock. "Another kid?"

He nodded, "Ok, is this kid you speak of, a boy, with dirty-ish blonde hair, and has blue-y green eyes?"

He nodded again, "Yes, how do you-?"

"He came by Julie's house today, and was acting and talking to her very weirdly." I say.

He just stood there, probably processing what I had just said.

"Can we please stop talking about this and do what we came here for?" He asked.

"Yeah, might as well." I say.

"Alright, lets go." He grabbed my hand without warning and teleported us away.