A lot.

Sofia looks like me but is basically a little Lee, just more sarcastic and scary.

Ryder however looks more like Lee but he's adopted my tendency to bully Leo and wear sunglasses.

Which is perfect since instead of it being one versus one it's three versus one.

Leo held my hand as we walked back to the car.

We've drifted apart slightly after all these years.

It's just not the same.

That is why I have decided to murder him.

But please don't inform Lee that I said that or else he'll hide the knives from me again since he can't handle the heat.

Leo opened the car door for me as I smiled, "Thank you Darling."

Also to be very clear I was joking when I said we drifted apart I'm still very in love with that freak, as I stated a lot of years ago, I could never get bored of him.

"I can't believe they're in school already," I said with a small smile, "they'll be fine since they have my Einstein genetics."

"Einstein genetics?"

"Don't forget who's the one with their own company Leonardo," I said raising an eyebrow putting my sunglasses on the top of my head.

Did I start my own sunglasses company?

Yes, yes I did.

Belles Sunshine.

I'm kind of a big deal in the industry.

Now I can actually pay for more stuff than before, official sugar momma.

I smiled over at Leo who smiled back at me, "I love you."

"I love you too Amore," he grinned.

"Good loser."

He put his hand on my thigh and I smiled, he's still very obviously the love of my life.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Leonardo

Belle sat across from me with a smile, "Remember when you fainted when the doctor accidentally told us I was having quadruplets instead of twins?"

"Fuck off."

How do you even get those two mixed up?

Belle being pregnant was a trip.

☀︎︎ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ☀︎︎

Belle flipped me off, "I need them Leo."

"Who puts ketchup and mustard on a banana?"

"Me that's who, you fucking," she balled her hands into fists before crying, "I just-"

I wrapped my arms around her when she suddenly stood up smiling, "I got Kevin and Sara matching sweaters, want to see?"