XV | Kristen's Back

Start from the beginning

"Alex, are you really going to throw away everything we had!?" She yelled.

"What we had, Kristen. You cheated twice and I moved on." He sighed.

"With her!?" She pointed at me, yelling.

"Kristen, Dominique and I aren't dating. She just wanted to do something for me."

"Alex, I still love you..." A tear fell down her cheek.

bitch, and he doesnt! move on sis.

"Kristen, I don't love you anymore. I'm sorry." Alex took a deep breath. This must've been hard on him seeing his ex after a whole year.

The ex who he could trust with his whole life.

The ex who promised forever with him.

The ex who he spent almost everyday with, if he wasn't fighting me or making fun of me.

Then, she broke his heart.

I made fun of him for weeks. He was too broken to hurt me, or say something terrible to me.

He was destroyed.

Anyone who got in his way, he took his anger out on them.

Then, she left. Disappeared.

"I know you still love me..." She sobbed. Alex took another deep breath and looked away from her. His eyes were watery.

Alex was hurt. Deeply.

"Kristen." His voice shook. It was still deep as usual, but you could hear it somewhat crack.

"Alex... I've missed you. So much." She stepped closer to him and wrapped her arms around his waist.

I didn't do anything. I had to understand this was their moment and I wasn't gonna do anything childish because I knew how he was feeling.

I wanted what they had with my ex.

sigh.

"Kristen, I don't know." Alex ran a hand through his hair. I could hear the pain in his voice.

"Please, just give me another chance!" She sobbed in his chest.

If I were her, I'd fight for what I had, too.

"Kristen, I'm gonna need some time to think about it." He took her hands off his waist and walked to my car. Kristen immediately sobbed, covering her face. I took a deep breath and walked to my car where Alex was waiting.

I unlocked the car and he sat in the passengers without saying a word. I got in as well, closing the door then starting the car.

"Where to?" I asked. He shrugged, not even looking at me. I simply nodded and began driving to his apartment.

We entered his apartment and he just walked straight to his room. I locked the door and walked to his room to see him already laying in his bed without his shirt or shoes on.

"You need anything?" I asked, leaning on the doorway. He simply shook his head.

"Okay, I'm gonna head back to the party to let everyone know they can go home."