The Surprise (part 2)

~Sabrina's P.O.V~
It was 8:00 pm Friday night, I'm home alone watching my favorite show from the 90's 'Boy Meets World'. Y'know, they should make a sequel. Girl meets world? And it could be about Cory and Topanga's daughter and her friends. They should definitely make that a thing. It'd be great.
*buzz buzz* it was a text from Rowan

Row Boat- Go outside.

Me- Kay?

I walk outside and I see a cab just sitting there waiting for me. Um..? The door opens and I see Peyton get out. What the fuck?

"Get in." He says grabbing my arm.

"Wanna tell me what's going on?" I say as I get into the cab.

"Nope. Sorry Sab." He says giving me a big stupid grin. Ughhh
After a 30 minute cab ride, we arrive at a store, a clothing store.

"Well here's your stop." Peyton says, literally shoving me outside. "Go inside. You'll know what to do next" he says as the cab speeds off. I'm getting scared. I have no idea where I am.. But I trust Peyton.. I walk inside and I see three outfits laid out on the counter with a note that says
"Pick One. -Row Boat" the outfits are GORGEOUS.
"Well don't mind if I do Mr. Note." I say to myself, giggling.
I picked out the third outfit choice. A white dress with one black strap on my right shoulder and black lace around the side. (There's a picture at the beginning of this chapter).
So I picked out an outfit.. Now what? In the changing room, I see a bell that says "ring for assistance". I decide to ring it because maybe the person who works here will help me get home. After ringing it, I hear my phone go off again. It was Row.

Row Boat- Good. Now go outside again.

Me- What are you up to?

Row boat- Just goooo!

Ugh. This kinda sucks. I have absolutely no clue what is going to happen now.

I walk outside and see a fucking limo sitting there.. Umm..?
The driver gets out and says to me "Miss Carpenter?"

"Uh yes?" I say

"Get in ma'am." He says. Most girls would run but, this is the work of Rowan so, I trust this dude.
I get into the back and Rowan is sitting there.

"Hello Sabrina." She says with a creepy smile.

"Hello crazy. Want to tell me what's going on?"

"No. You look great by the way. I was hoping you'd pick that dress"

"You know me too well" I say sitting back in my seat. This is gonna be an interesting night, I already know.

After about 20 minutes we're making our way down a dirt road. This is very sketchy. After another five minutes we pull up in front of this path with a bunch of tiny lights on the ground going in a straight line.

"Get out, follow the lights" Rowan says shoving me out of the limo. I don't like this.. What could be down that path..?

I begin my journey down the path, following the lights. At the end of the path, there was a big open space in the middle of the woods. It looked like somebody decorated it.. There's lights hanging from tree's, a little radio playing music, And, a blanket right in the middle of everything. I walked over to the blanket and looked up, and I saw the most beautiful view of the stars. This all looks perfect but, why am I here?
*Buzz Buzz*
I hear my phone again.

Bradley- This is the perfect setting for our first date, huh?

Me- Bradley, you did all of this?? Where are you?!

Bradley- Turn around.

I turn around, I see Bradley standing there with a bouquet of roses.

"I'm sorry I had to treat you differently this past week, I wanted to make sure this stayed a surprise." He says handing me the flowers.

"Bradley.. This is perfect. You did all of this?"

"With a little help of course but, yeah. I did it for you. Because.." He says staring at the ground nervously.

"Because..?" I say

"I love you Sabrina Carpenter.."
I don't know what to say.. I love him too.. So much..

"I love you too Bradley." I say as he leans in for a kiss. Just like our first kiss, it was short, but it seemed to have lasted a life time.

"Want to dance?" He says holding out his hand.

"I can't dance.." I say awkwardly.

"I'll teach you" he says, putting one hand on my waist and with his other hand, he held mine.
"You look gorgeous Sabrina." He whispers in my ear.

"Thank you Bradley. I can't get over how perfect everything is tonight.. I never would have imagined a guy going through all this trouble for me.." I say kissing him on the cheek.

"I'd do anything for you, I love you." He says giving me the most amazing smile.

"I love you too." I say, smiling back.

"Sabrina.. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks nervously.

"Of course." I say, putting my head on his shoulder as we danced to the music.

After the music stopped, we spent the remainder of the night laying on the blanket, looking at the stars. Tonight couldn't have gone any better. Bradley Steven Perry is the most amazing guy in the whole world, and he's all mine.

~~~~~~~
YAAAAY.
The next few chapters are going to be Reyton af I promise.
Ily all, xoxo.