The Surprise

~Rowan's P.O.V~
So Sabrina hates me at the moment.. Fuck. She thinks that we hate her or something now, but we're just getting ready for her big surprise! It's gonna be amazing! But if she keeps her distance from us, how will we be able to surprise her? Gah the best friend part of me wants to tell her but the un-biological sister part of me knows that I have to keep this a secret. I put WAY to much effort into this to let it come crumbling down now.
I decided to walk to Sab's house to make nice with her again. She is my best friend, I can't lose her.
"Sab.." I say as she opens the door

"May I help you? Or are you looking for Peyton?" She says with attitude. Grr.

"Sab I'm sorry. I've never had a boyfriend before and I just wanted to spend more time with him, but you're my best friend. Please remember that.." I say. I was totally lying (except for the part about my first boyfriend. And that she's my best friend obviously.). I just can't tell her the truth or she'll know about the surprise and then, well y'know, it won't be a surprise anymore.

"If you weren't my best friend I'd slam the door in your face. But since you are, you are forgiven." She says leaning in for a hug. THANK GOD. My plan is back on track. Mwahaha.

~Bradley's P.O.V~
I'm freaking out. Totally freaking out. Sabrina hates me. What am I going to do? I need her. I care about her. She can't hate me she just.. CAN'T. I've never been in love before so I have no fucking clue what it feels like but this is the closest to being in love I've ever been. I can't let that go away, I can't.. And I won't. I don't know what to do.. I'm pacing back and forth.. I can't just go talk to her though.. Right? Rowan said she'd make up with her, if Rowan makes up with her, our plan is back on track.. Then there's no way Sab will hate me anymore, then I'll have her back.. Hopefully forever..
I text Rowan.

Me- Row!! Please tell me you and Sab made up? Please!!

Row (: - Of course we did silly! I told you so. You need to stop worrying. Everything will go perfectly. Are you ready for tonight?

Me- Thank god! And I'm ready as I'll ever be..

Row (: - Excellent. See you later (;

Everything is all set.. This is it.. Time for the big surprise.. I'm praying this goes well.. We put so much effort into making this work..
I grabbed the locket I bought for Sabrina and headed out the door.

~~~~~~~
Okay so I decided to make this 3 parts instead because I think cliff hangers are funny AHAHAH.