New Friends (part 2)

~Bradley's P.O.V~
After Peyton and I got ready for bowling, we made our way over to Rowan's house.
"Bradley, Peyton. This is Sabrina" Rowan says as she gestures to her friend.
Wow.. She's STUNNING.
Rowan is too but Peyton told me he has "Dibs" or whatever and I respect that so.. Helloooo Sabrina *Wink wink*
"Hey guys. Ready to get your Butt's kicked at Bowling?" She says walking out the door. Sassy. I like it.
"Sorry to disappoint you ma'am but, I never lose." I say patting her head.

"Oh really? I'll have to see for my self then." She says as she winks at me.

"All you're going to be seeing is my victory dance after I crush you" I respond.

"Wanna bet?"

"Fine. Loser has to buy the winner whatever they want. Within reason of course. Deal?" I say as I reach my hand out.

"Deal." She says as she shakes my hand to seal the deal.

"Oh boy." Rowan says as she glances at Peyton.
~20 minutes later~
After we payed for our bowling shoes and what not, we walked over to our lane.
After an intense game of Rock, Paper, Scissors, the bowling order was Me, Sab, Row, and Peyton. My first turn I got a spare.
"Beat that Blondie" I say as I nudge her arm when she walked by me.

"Watch me" she says in return. And without a doubt, she got a strike. Damn.
It was now Rowan's turn and I think she was pretending to not know how to bowl just so Peyton can wrap his arms around her and help because that's what he did. How corny. They did make a cute couple though. Hmm. Reyton? Sounds good. Definitely gonna bug him about that now. OTP as fuck. They should definitely date.
After a nail biter of a game, Peyton won. Boo.
But Sabrina got more points than me so.. She won our bet. Well shit.

"So pretty boy. I won our bet. Guess you have to buy me something now huh?" She says nudging my arm.

"Guess so. Blondie." I say grabbing her hand and intertwining our fingers.

"Whatcha doin' there?" She says awkwardly.

"We're going shopping. Duh." That was really just my excuse to hold her hand but y'know.. Shh..
Her hands are very small and warm. It's cute. She's cute.
I've only known her for a day but.. I really like her. She's absolutely perfect.. I could stare into her bright blue eyes for hours on end, I could sit here and talk to her forever and never be bored. I can see myself being with Sabrina.. Forever. No girl has ever made me feel the way Sabrina does. Though there's no way she feels the same way..
I look at Rowan and Peyton and see that they're having a good time in the arcade. Sabrina and I decide to just let them be while we go shopping.

~Sabrina's P.O.V~
Bradley's hand felt like it was made to fit perfectly into mine. I felt safe when I stood next to him. I felt.. Home.
I really like Bradley. He's not like any other guys.. He's sweet, but not clingy. And he's funny, but not a dick head.
And not to mention that he is fiinnneee looking.
I thought that our bet was just a joke but he's really taking me shopping. I'm not going to ask for anything though. I just really want to spend more time with him.
"So Blondie." He says as we continue to walk to the mall. "Tell me about yourself."

"Well, I have two older sisters, I play the guitar and the piano, I like singing and acting and my only friend is Rowan." I say straight up.

"Interesting. You'll have to sing for me sometime huh? And by the way, Rowan isn't your only friend. You have me." He says as he gently squeezes my hand. AKDJAKSJFKA HES SO CUTE.

I couldn't help but blush

"Awe you're blushing. How cute." He says as he winks at me. LITERALLY STOP IT BRADLEY IM GONNA DIE.

"I'm not blushing shut up." I say sarcastically.

"Whatever you say blondie."

"Blondie.. Is that your nick name for me?"

"Does anybody else call you that?"

"No."

"Then yes. You're now officially my Blondie."

His Blondie.. I like that. "Well alright then."

We arrived at the mall and we decided to just walk around until I found a store I liked. We walked by this jewelry store and it had the most amazing locket in the window. I looked at it but it was $300 and I didn't want Bradley to spend that kind of money on me.

"You like that locket?" He asks.

"I do but you're not buying it. $300. No way."

Quickly he lets go of my hand and runs into the jewelry store and buys me the locket.

"Bradley no.. We made a deal that the loser buys the winner something within reason. That's way to expensive."

"But maybe I have a good reason for buying it.." He says as he moves my hair and puts the locket around my neck.

"Thank you Bradley.. I love it."

"No problem Blondie. You can have that as long as you put a picture of us inside of it. Alright?" He says with a wink

"Well of course. I can't thank you enough for this."

"I have an idea. Let me take you out, on a date. That would be a nice way to thank me. And I get something out of it too"

"Like what?"

"A date with a gorgeous girl who has me falling hard for her.." He says as he takes my hands in his.

"Sabrina Carpenter. Will you go out with me?" He asks

"Bradley Steven Perry. I would love to." I respond as he leans in for a kiss. The kiss was short but it seemed as if it lasted a life time.
~~~~~
BRABRINA AF.