Tanjiro looked around, his frown deepening more. While the others....did their own thing.

The girl with the butterfly pin admired the butterfly landing on her index finger, smiling gently and gracefully. The blonde mumbled to himseft, fear hinted in his honey brown eyes. "Die....I'm gonna die, die, die, die. Even though i survived here, in the end, i'll die. "He repeated, also saying how he'll die in the end. "So? What am i supposed to do now?" The boy with the scar said aloud, seeming to be a little impatient. "Where's my katana?" He asked, not caring to hear the speech from the twins in front of him.

The green girl broke out in a sweat, a little confused from the other three.

"First let's provide your body uniform." the snow-haired twin continued, ignoring the scarred boy. "We'll take your measurements and then record your rating." She continued to explain giving her hungry-haired twin a chance to explain next.

"There are ten categories." the dark-haired twin took the time to explain. "Kinoe, kinoto, hinoe, hinoto, tsuchinoe, tsuchinoto, kanoe, kanato, mizunoe, mizunoto." The twin said all ranks, zara made sure to keep this in her head to remember(actually she didn't extend anything). Also assuming their lowest rank is now mizunoto. "Right now all of you are in the top echelon of mizunoto." The dark-haired twin continued, confirming zara's thinking. "Where is my katana?" The same boy with the scar asked again, looking more impatient than he already was. "Today you will choose the ore for your katana. So it will take up to two weeks for the katana to be completed." The snow-haired twin explained about the katana after the boy asked where it was, as if to irritate it even more. That worked. "Then let's assign you a kasugai crow.

<Caws!> suddenly burst in the air above of them, drawing the attention of all of them. Crows, or more like 'kagugai crows', flew to their owner. when one landed on tanjiro's shoulder he couldn't help but stare at his raven in wonder.

The girl with the butterfly hairpin smiled at the crow on her arm, while the blonde just stared at the sparrow in her palm.  "Huh? Crow? But this... is a sparrow." The blonde said, looking at the twins in confusion as the sparrow chirped.for luck or misfortune of zara, it was not a raven but a parrot!.the parrot turned its head, trying to get a better look at its owner.

the parrot turned its head, trying to get a better look at its owner

Zara:[thought]"A parrot?.....oh speakes seriously!"{she says a little sad and annoyed}. "At least it's not a sparrow like that crybaby there."{she says pointing to the blonde}.

"Kasugai crows are often used for communication, but not always."  the black-haired twin explained.

'Kasugai crow.  Tanjiro repeated those two words in his head, smiling as he gently touched his own crow belly.  The sound caught the attention of everyone but the girl with the butterfly hair pins, the smile fading from Tanjiro's face as he looked in the direction the sound was coming from.

Only to see the scarred boy aggressively hitting his own crow, shocking Tanjiro and worrying him about the crow that got hit like that.  "I don't care.. about crows!"  The boy yelled, turning away with a frown.  Walking towards the twins, he punched the one with snow hair on the left side of his face.  Causing a bruise on her left eye and blood oozing from her mouth to chin.  Not giving the poor girl a break, he grabbed a handful of her hair.  "Katana! I want my katana! And I want it now!" The boy yelled at the girl, squeezing her hair tighter.  "A body of demon hunters Katana! A katana that changes color!"  The boy screamed more, asking more and more for the katana.  And that's when Tanjiro got tired.

he grabbed the boy's arm, a furious expression on his usually kind face.

"Let go of this child! If not, I will break your arm!" Tanjiro yelled, threatening to break the boy's arm.  This somehow caught the zara's attention, making them listen carefully to what was happening in front of them.  "Huh? Who are you?! Try it!"Right after the boy said that, what Tanjiro said really happened.  Putting most of his strength into his hand to the point where his veins were bulging, the boy's arm snapped.  Causing the boy to flinch from his grip and grab his arm in pain.

The blonde watched the entire scene in shock, taking care of the poor crow that was beaten by its owner.

The girl with the butterfly hair pins not caring what was going on behind her, enjoying the butterfly that was flying in front of her.  As Tanjiro, he had a frown on his face as he stood in front of the girl.

and you had a small smile on your face, happy with the activity of the boy you met a few minutes ago.

"Finished talking?"  The voice of the dark-haired twin cuts through the intense atmosphere, still smiling as if his twin hadn't been hurt.  "Then come here...please choose the ore to make your katana."  The black-haired twin said, standing beside a table that had ore on it.  "You choose for yourself... the ore for the katana that will kill demons... and protect you."  The dark-haired twin finished his speech, awaiting the reaction of the new demon hunters.

........................

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

TO BE CONTINUED....

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀