'You did amazing my love'
Armando said picking up his daughter from the counter and hugging her tightly.

'It's better now, i like it like that'
Amara complimented her father, making him smile and hug her tighter.

'I love you little one'
Armando muttered, still hugging her while he stroked her hair.

'I love you too daddy'
Amara said to him as she played with the chain that he had just put back on as Armando walked back into his office.

Domizio had gone downstairs so it was just the two of them. Armando sat down in his chair behind his desk and started to finish his emails while his daughter slowly drifted off in his arms.

'Bambina?'
——(Baby?)
Armando murmured as he tried to wake up his daughter after a couple of hours, making her cuddle more into his neck.

Damn this girl never stops fucking sleeping.

He thought.

'Babygirl, come on i need to get ready for work'
He said stroking her head, this made Amara hold him tighter, as if she didn't want him to leave.

'No daddy, stay'
She muttered, pulling her head out of her father's neck and pouting.

'I can't my love, your gonna stay with mama okay?
She said she wants to have a mama and daughter night, or whatever the fuck you guys call it.'
Armando explained.

Amara's face changed immediately after hearing his words. She had always loved the days when it was just mama and her.

'Really?'
She asked with a wide grin, making Armando nod his head.

Her expression turned into a frown.

'But i don't want you to go daddy'
She muttered quietly.

'I'll be back tonight okay?'

Amara knew she could never get her father to stay, even though he hated leaving her.

'Okay'
She said as tears appeared in her eyes and went back to hugging him.

After a few more hours of talking about random things and the two of them playing in the garden with everyone else it was now 6 in the afternoon.

All of the family made their way to their bedrooms to get ready, Gabriela went with the younger boys to help them and Amara went with Armando.