At around 3am Amara foot was of course, in her father's face when his light stubble tickled her feet.

She kicked him in the jaw.

So he slapped her foot. Don't worry it wasn't hard.

'Well why didn't you move your foot then baby?'
Armando asked.

Amara huffed.

'I was comfortable, and i wasn't going to let that... thing... ruin it'
She said, rolling her eyes.

Armando and Domizio stared at the girl.

Exactly like her grandmother.

They both thought.

'Is she being for real?'
Domizio said, not believing the conversation his son and granddaughter were having and trying to cover up the huge grin on his face.

'I think so, what the actual fuck'
Armando said, shaking his head and looking at his daughter who was looking at him as if nothing had happened.

Suddenly Amara gasped.

'I CAN SHAVE IT FOR YOU'

'Oh jesus'
Armando muttered.

At this point, Domizio was dying with laughter.

'Come onnnnn daddy'
She dragged on, jumping of her father's lap and pulling him to stand up.

'Good luck son'
Domizio shouted, still laughing as his son was literally pulled out of the room by a 6 year old.

'Okay so i sit on here and you stand here'
Amara said as she walked into her parents bathroom and pointed to the counter first and then the floor.

She then made grabby hands towards Armando, signaling that she wanted to be lifted up.

After being set on the counter, Armando went to one of the draws and pulled out shaving cream and a razor.

'Bub, listen. This is sharp okay, you can hurt yourself with it so you need to be really careful''
He explained slowly.

Amara rolled her eyes and said,
'I know daddy, i'm not dumb you know'

Shaking his head, Armando sprayed some shaving cream onto his hands and rubbed it onto the lower half of his face and on his neck slightly, he was only wearing a black t-shirt and shorts so he didn't have to worry about it getting on his clothes.

'Okay, so you go down and down and down. Don't do sideways or upwards though otherwise there will be cuts.'
Armando tried to explain it in a simple way for his daughter, while hesitantly placing the razor in her hands.

'M'kay daddy'
Amara said as she grabbed her father's face harshly and started to gently work her way from right to left, of course going downwards. While Armando hyped her up, which she absolutely loved.

'Okayyyyyy, anddddd DONE'
Amara shouted as Armando finished the last little bits that were left and then washing his face and applying an oil. For a 6 year old and her first time, she didn't do a bad job.