She remains composed and professional the entire time. "Agent Y/L/N I've been calling you for the last half hour what are you doing here?"

"I- I" She stutters.

"Little miss perfect over here wanted her promotion, thought she'd try and beat you to the chase." I lie, covering for Y/N to the best of my ability.

Nothing lasts forever, everything will come to an end eventually. Freedom doesn't last.

"I'll deal with you back at the office Y/L/N, I want you there ASAP." The man shouts, tightening my cuffs tighter than necessary.

I can't hear anything from coming from the other side of the glass, it's been a while since I was arrested.

Eventually, Y/N walks through the door in her usual work attire. "Miss Romanoff do you understand why you're here?"

"How many times do I have to tell you? I didn't do it."

"We have evidence that your relationship with Mr Chambers is more than what you previously let on." She explains clearly.

"I'd like my lawyer." I tell her.

"That's fine, I can take off your cuffs if you'd like but you must remain in your seat."

I tilt my head "you can?"

"You've made no attempt to resist, as long as you continue to cooperate, I have no reason to believe you'd put either of us at risk." She says firmly, her eyes locked on mine as if she was telling me to go along with everything she was doing.

She kneels down behind my back slowly removing the cuffs. "There are cameras watching and a microphone on the left side of the window so I have to be quiet," she whispers "Natasha follow along, I'm going to get you out of this I promise."

She releases one hand from the handcuffs "They only know about what you told me on the yacht, they know nothing of our relationship or anything we discussed. As of right now there's nobody else on the other side of the glass, but soon there will be and we'll need to keep up our little show... okay." She whispers barely loud enough for me to hear.

Both hands fall free, she slowly rises by passing neck "You do look good in cuffs though." She says lowly retuning back to her seat on the other side of the desk as if she hadn't just made such a comment at such a crucial time.

Knowing I have her on my side and that the FBI have little to no evidence helps me sit relatively confidently.

The door slowly opened, a young woman dressed in similar attire walks inside. "Miss Romanoff, your lawyer is here." The woman says.

Shorty followed by her entrance is a man I haven't seen in a while. "Coulson." I nod.

He takes a seat next to me "Romanoff, I wish I could say it's a pleasure seeing you again but given the circumstances." He shrugs.

"Hi, my name is Phil Coulson, I am Miss Romanoff's Lawyer." He introduces himself to Agent Y/L/N.

"Agent Y/L/N." She greats him.

"I've listened over the audio and I'd like to keep this short and sweet," he begins "Natasha what we're you drinking while you had dinner?"

"Wine." I tell him honestly.

"How many glasses did you have?" He asks.

"Four glasses, one before dinner, two during and one after."

"Given Miss Romanoff's hight and weight, that would but her over the limit of 0.8 so nothing she said will hold up in court."

I sit proudly as Agent Davies walks into the room, making his attempts to protest but naturally failing against Coulson's defence.