007 CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Kinekeshi was next and he was obviously found running laps around the tracks, it was strange since it was winter but that boy works out all day everyday, "Kinekeshi, I have a gift for you!" Keiko shouted, waving her hand out as she was at the other side of the track, Kinekeshi turned his head to see the girl, he waved before running over to her.

"Wow a gift?! You really didn't have too." he said, now accepting the gift she handed over, he unwrapped it a saw he was given a CD of his favourite band which he never got the chance to get, at home he has a CD player with many CD's to play when he works out.

"Keiko you are amazing!" he shouted, he brought his sweaty body into a hug with hers, she cringed but nevertheless patted his back "It's okay Kinekeshi, don't worry about having to get me anything back.

Next was Nendou, Keiko wasn't really sure what to get the boy since he always seemed to be lost in thought all the time, she found him leaning against the lockers, not paying attention to his surroundings, "Hi there, Nendou." she smiled patting his arm to try and grab his attention.

He looked down and smiled "Hiya greeny, Oh? Whatchu got there?" he asked, looking down at the gift in her hand.

She lifted it towards him, "It's a gift for you." she said handing it to him, as he opened it she said "I wasn't sure what to get you so I-"

"No way!" His voice cut her off, he dropped the wrapping paper and held up a pair of black socks which where decorated in tiny bowls of ramen "I saw those when walking passed a shop the other day and I nearly got them! It's like you knew I wanted them." he said, now taking off his shoes and socks, replacing them with his new pair.

"I'm glad you like them Nendou, I'm sorry it's nothing special, maybe you can come over for dinner one night, my mum is really good at making ramen." she said.

"Aw thanks greeny for the invite."

'Two more left' Keiko thought, now looking for Kaidou, she walked around to and looked into her classroom to see him sitting in there, wrapping up the red bandages on his hands, "There you are Kaidou. I've been looking for you." she smiled, pulling the present out of her bag and sitting on the desk in front of him.

"Ah Mochizuki, nice to see you." he said, now placing his hands on the desk, his eyes dropped down to the gift in his hand and his eyes sparkled wondering what could be inside.

"I got you a gift, I feel like you'll like it." she said, passing it to him "Hopefully..." she said, watching him opening it, his eyes soon widened and his jaw hung low, he let out an amazed sound as he picked up the beautiful black material with golden patterns around the shoulder area.

"This... This..."

"It's a cape." she rubbed the back of her head "What's a superhero without his cape? Wait, but there's also a saying that not all hero's wear capes." she questioned her choice of words while Kaidou wrapped the cape around himself.

"How does it look?" he asked in a much more confident voice and posing in front of her.

"You look like you're ready to take down the Dark Reunion." she grinned, his eyes widened and dramatic tears fell from his eyes, happy that someone finally cared about his want for taking down the Dark Reunion.

Keiko soon left Kaidou as he cried into his cape, 'Finally, It's time to look for Saiki, I didn't see him around school and the only place I haven't checked is the roof' she thought now walking up the stairs to the roof, although she had already been outside she keeps on forgetting how chilly it was during winter, she rubbed her arms together and looked around only to see the pink haired boy leaning against the railing looking out in front.