𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

"I missed the chance, I'm really discouraged to tell her, and my plans." Bum planted his face on his desk.

"For goodness sake, don't hop to any conclusions, Bum. Maybe they're friends or relatives, he looked kinda old." Hyolin replied while flipping through a year old magazine. They've been talking about the same thing over an hour.

*𝚂𝚘𝚘 𝙰𝚑, 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚝, 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍.*

Bum gave him a look, "That doesn't help. I think I'm going to call this a day,"

Hyolin smack the back if his head, she's always been this whenever she's with her close friends. Treating them like a brothers and she wouldn't be surprised if someone thinks they're beyond from that. "Loser, if I were you I will find out. I mean, you've been waiting for the signs, I guess this is it."

*This girl, hours ago she told me not to expect too much.* Bum scratched his head and stood up, taking Hyolin's coat and bag. "Fine, fine, give me a break first. You have to go home before it gets late."

He pushed Hyolin out from his house while she, on the other hand is struggling to slide on her shoes, "Don't be a coward, Kim Sang Bum."

"I'm not, keep it down. Call me once you're home."

***

"You have a nice place, Soo Ah. But I won't lie, I was expecting your house would be spacious and luxurious." Heojin mouthed as soon as he gets inside my apartment. Staring at the dead plant.

"My bad, but it's a pretty decent place, I don't have that much money to find a big one. Plus, I live alone so it's fine."

It's like I'm rewriting my tough life story again when some people asks about my lifestyle and my living. It's also hard not to explain because I wanted to prove people.

"Hm, as I said, I'm good as long as I have a place to sleep." He sits down on the soft white couch. I smiled in relief, glad he's not demanding for a bed. "I can let you use my spare mattress if you want to, Heojin-ssi."

"I'm alright, don't worry." Heojin's phone started ringing and it was a signal for me to leave the living room. Poor man, he has to be away with his family. I bet his daughter and Misoo misses him.

Meanwhile, I couldn't take my mind off to what I saw earlier. Bum is so secretive to the point I wasn't aware that he has a girlfriend.

"Aha, why am I even over thinking. It's not my business." I laugh at my state. "Fine, I'm not that curious. I was surprised, that's more like it."

Then, I decided to go unpack my things. And oh yes, I badly needed to take a shower. I smell.

*𝙱𝚣𝚣𝚣
*𝙱𝚣𝚣𝚣𝚣𝚣*