𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔫𝔢

I was sweating so bad that I could hardly smell my armpit oozing with undistinguished smell, but I placed a towel around my neck, hopefully they could pick it up that "this woman is about to take a bath, so don't mind the smell." Idea.

I knocked on my neighbor's door twice and I had no response.

"Excuse me, land lady's grandson, I'd like to ask for some assistance. Don't worry I'm not going to charge the place for the damages." I spoke loudly.

The lights on the house finally turned on, the door flung open and it revealed a guy in his polo shirt and a cap, with bunch of books stacked in his hands. I was pretty sure he was about to go out this late.

Although I was not expecting he'd be this unknowingly attractive at first sight

Although I was not expecting he'd be this unknowingly attractive at first sight. But nonetheless, I really have to take a shower.

"Who are you?" He abruptly asked. I didn't know he could only say three words. "Uhm, I'm Soo Ah. I am the new owner of the apartment next door..pleased to meet you,"

He didn't shake my hand or made any friendly gesture. So, I puckered my lips, "Oh..Uhm, the shower on back at the house is not working. Could you please..uhm, help?"

"Have you checked the leaflet pasted next to the sink?"

I shook my head. "No, but I guess I have to check it. Sorry, thanks for the help."

I quickly head back at my house as soon as I can, I could hear him gasps for an air, probably enduring what I smell the whole time we started talking.