𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

*Is she home yet?* Bum ask himself as he looks at Soo Ah's empty apartment. Of course she's not, and it's only been a week since she left.

The day he found out that he is Soo Ah's childhood friend put him in a good state. He's happy.

"Son, it will do you no good if you keep looking at her apartment. Maybe try to prepare something as she gets back from Myeongdo," his grandmother suggests while preparing him lunch.

"What am I gonna prepare then? I clearly don't know what she likes." On top of that, he knew he was a little mean to her since day one—the shower situation.

"Back in my time, your grandfather and I spend a lot of time on the park. Maybe she'll like it."

Maybe, but noted. He thinks she's too good to be in simple places, maybe she likes fancy place or things. Suddenly, he put his shoes on and took his wallet with him. "Ma, I'll be back as soon as I can, eat well and don't wait for me.."

"Huh? That stubborn child." His grandma blurted.

***

"Are you sure it's not going to be weird if I ask her to watch movies with me, Hyolin?" Bum met up with his trainee girl friend—space between the word.

Hyolin playfully smack Bum's arm. "Of course, didn't you say you're just getting to know her? Well, it's a perfect option."

"OK, what should we talk about, Noona?"

She gawk. "Hey, have you ever gone out with a girl? During our trainee days you'd always brag about how many girls you used to hang out with and now I'm starting to not believe it."

"I used to hangout with girls, they were all true, noona. But this time it's a little different, I wanted her to be treated as a woman and be a man." Bum replied.

"Alright, I got you. But first, just be chill and try not to creep her out, because there's always a possibility she might unlike you at first."

"Well, that's harsh." Bum said in sarcasm, "I mean, there's nothing wrong reconnecting a lost friendship, right?"

Hyolin agrees, "Yeah, there's nothing wrong but I have this strong gut feeling..that she might act up, a little awkward."

Bum just shrugs of that idea then, he gestured Hyolin to move forward as they were about to hold up the line.

𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚆𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕.

"Wait, is this really good idea?" Bum suddenly ask Hyolin, it was their turn to buy the tickets. "Oh, come on. Yes, the plan is watch this first and if it's good, buy another two ticket and watch this with her.."

"Fine, two tickets please."