𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢

The very next day, I walked passed my co-workers. I didn't want to cause a fuzz but I also didn't want my pride to sunk.

Jeo Hyun appeared before my eyes and I bumped her shoulders intentionally. "Get out off my way, I'm never going to talk to you.."

She smirked, "This wench, you don't have anywhere to go. You lost your job,"

She sounded pissed. But I'm also getting her more pissed as I finally realized what she was doing behind my back.

I turned around, "Are you always this bad? Treating people so nicely when you're talking to them and stabbing their back as soon as they turn around?"

Jeo Hyun stepped forward, "So clever. Kept making assumptions about me. It makes me...powerful."

I turned around and head to the supervisor's office. Mr, Son wasn't shock to see me quite often, "Ah, Soo Ah.."

"It feels like ages since I seen you here." He took his glasses off and lean his back on his leather chair.

"I assume you got the notice that you can no longer work here anymore?"

"Why?"

"It would seem that one of my employee saw you talking to Ms. Min, you know her, right?"

"All of this ruckus because of me meeting Ms. Min? For goodness sake she is my aunt, Mr. Son." I complained.

It seemed like he was taken aback by my statement. He paused for a moment and gulped, "Ms. Min?"

"Yes, now that you guys know who my family is, I'm no longer willing to work here." I took my papers and exited.

The people who were eavesdropping got caught red handed. I pushed them away and took off.

"Jeo Hyun, you're in deep trouble." Mr, Son spoke.

One important thing that my father has thought me was never brag about his power if I wanted to be independent. I kept that in mind.

But this time, I think I'm no longer independent. There will be people pestering, for forgiveness and get to their side. *I just want to be...normal,*