TRAITOR

LILYS POV

MOM..................I feel like i betrayed dad i feel like a traitor .......... He's gone and am just here happy with the people that caused his death.

Baby your dad would want you to be happy he loved you so much he would want you to live your life to the fullest and not live in the past .... the luna felt sorry everyday for what happend but she was just trying to protect her family.

Mom stop pretending that it dosent hurt stop pretending that sometimes you dont hate her .... i hate it mom i hate to see you laugh with her then you come home and cry yourself to sleep mom i hate when i feel hopeless like when i lost dad i lost you too i lost my happy self mom i lost everything and they lost nothing........i said as my mom broke down in tears.

MOM i love you so much i hate to see you cry at night i love you so much i just wanna know how do you do it how do you pretend to be happy please tell me mom yesterday i was so happy i never once thought  about dad and i feel like a traitor mom i feel like i betrayed him.

Honey i cry yes i cry but your dad would want us to be happy not to get up everyday and think about him he would never want his death to contirbute to the decisions you make i feel like a traitor sometimes to but he fought for us too not only for the pack he fought to keep us alive ok baby please and  i only feel happy when i see you happy am never really but i smile around others cause no one want a person that's always sad around them but I'm never happy only when i see you happy ........ baby your so happy when your with him.

DANIEL 'S POV

I could feel the sadness radiating off lilys bond i want to go check it out so bad but dad is holding me up in a pack meeting.

Mate sad my wolf said lets go check on mate he said.......

Dad? I said through the wolf bond lilys going through pain  and my wolf's getting worried i need to see what's going on.....
.... ok son

I drove straight to lilys house as i reached
The door  step my hears where met with my mates wimpers i was about to go inside but i heard her talking  i never wanted to ease drop but i wanted to Know why she's

Mom stop pretending that it dosent hurt stop pretending that sometimes you dont hate her .... i hate it mom i hate to see you laugh with her then you come home and cry yourself to sleep mom i hate when i feel hopeless like when i lost dad i lost you too i lost my happy self mom i lost everything and they lost nothing........i said as my mom broke down in tears.

HATE WHO....?!!!! I dont understand who she hates.....

MOM i love you so much i hate to see you cry at night i love you so much i just wanna know how do you do it how do you pretend to be happy please tell me mom yesterday i was so happy i never once thought  about dad and i feel like a traitor mom i feel like i betrayed him.

Honey i cry yes i cry but your dad would want us to be happy not to get up everyday and think about him he would never want his death to contirbute to the decisions you make i feel like a traitor sometimes to but he fought for us too not only for the pack he fought to keep us alive ok baby please and  i only feel happy when i see you happy am never really but i smile around others cause no one want a person that's always sad around them but I'm never happy only when i see you happy ........ baby your so happy when your with him.

So she's talking about her dad but why would she feel, like she betrayed him when she's with me what am i not knowing ......... i really wanna be with her now but i need to know what happend to her father that day.....

Dad i said as i reached home .....
your dad's not here .....

.....oh hey mom where's dad???

Your dad is still in meeting ....what's wrong.....

I just needed some info of what happend when lilys dad died ....

MY mom looked shocked..... why tho??

Son can i tell you something ....

Yeah sure .....

Lily kinda blames me for her dad death because i caused it ......

What???

Ok so that day your dad and i had fought because he would not let me make any decision towards the pack and i wanted to.... So on your birthday rouges  attacked our border and I wanted to make a decision so bad I send lilies dad to the border and he was attacked and he died and I slapped Lily in her face when she disrespected me..... but i was so sorry i was upset with my self i never forgave my self for that and i know she hates me for it and that why she wanted to leave ......

Omg mom..... i dont know what to say i really dont ...

FEW DAYS LATER......

Lily's pov

I haven't seen or heard from daniel i called,text and  even went to his hoise but i was mever let in i was just told he's not home ....... i didn't even do shit ... i didnt even do shit ..i feel so confused so so confused  i dont even know what to do its like am lost i havent even heard from my wolf in days.

The next day.....

I got up and said am going to school if he dosent wanna see me thats ok......  maybe he just needed space
  As i was about to leave the house my phone rang....

I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WOULD MEET ME FOR LUNCH ......

Am so sorry i forgot i've been going throught somethings lately ....... ok

Ok by love yah... love yah......

Daniels pov

I was hiding in my house like a girl... i feel like i caused her pain but i still hate the fact that she wants to kill my mom..... i dont know what to do?? seeing her come by asking for me hurts me so much but until i know how to fix the i wont see her....

Authors note

Omg this is ...... sad

Vote .... and tell me how you like this chapter♥️♥️♥️

Oooh and who wants a q and a

Am from jamaica we you guys from🇯🇲🇯🇲🇯🇲🇯🇲