BUSY✴️

Hey guys I really wanted you to understand what happened to her father and what is the reason why she wanted to leave the pack

Please vote ‼️‼️

Lily's POV
I was doing some online shopping on my laptop when I noticed an email from the werewolf school that I had applied to.

Oh my god,
I was so excited about going to that school.

Then it occurred to me why I had wanted to leave my pack behind.

Flashback

My family went to the alpha's house to celebrate my eighth birthday because their son and

I were both born on the same day, and my father and the alpha were good friends.

We were all at the pack house when my father went to use the restroom.

The Luna wasn't the alpha's mate since the alpha's mate died, and he swore he never wanted a mate again because of the sorrow he had gone through, and the luna was now had a pack and she was mateless, so they bonded.
For stronger alliance

My father was returning from the restroom when the luna told him to go check at the border. He begged her if she could ask the others because he really wanted to spend some time with me, but she said no.

She disliked my father because he advised the alpha not to marry her, telling him to wait for his mate to heal the sorrow, but he refused to listen.

When my mother began to sense her mate link slipping away, she shouted out, preparing to rush after her mate,

when the luna had a large number of guards chain her up and told her it was for the best.

I could feel my father's fading heart, and I yelled out in pain.

The flashback is now complete.

My heart was once again filled with hatred. I heard my phone ring and I knew who it was.

I didn't answer any of his calls because I didn't want to vent my rage on him;

it was for his mother, not him, so I went on a run, burying my paws into the earth and rushing to my favorite soft spot where my father always took me.

In his wolf standing above me, I knew exactly who it was. His wolf took a stride forward, and I took a step back, wimpering as he knelt down to my size, crawling to me, and I took a step back, wimpering as well.
He shifted his weight and moved closer to me.

(You have harmed my wolf.)

I did not respond.

(Wait, what did I do?)

There was no response.

I took my human form.

I said, "Go."

(What makes you think that?) What exactly did I do?)

I could sense his anguish, but it didn't bother me since I was feeling my father's anguish. I had done nothing to deserve this.

(I'm getting ready to leave).......

Author's note

Cliffhanger dun... dun...dun...dun...dun

Hey guys thanks for the food please vote it means a lot