DATE

Lily's point of view

Daniel had been holding my thighs and stroking his fingers between my splits the entire supper, and I was dripping wet, so I rushed up and ate my food before going to wash the plates.

I cleared the table and began to wash the dishes when I felt Daniel's hand sneak beneath my dress, drawing our parents' attention away from us.

(You're dripping wet for me, baby.)

It would have came out as a moan if I hadn't been able to respond.

(You appreciate it when I rub my rough fingers in your clit when I touch you pussy)

(Hmmm)

(You enjoy it.)

As he was ready to put his finger in a shifted away, I couldn't let him know I was a virgin because boys don't like virgin girls and prefer experienced girls.

(Did I make a mistake?)

(no.)

Okay, fine.)

He moved forward a step. I sighed deeply and took a step back.

(What's the matter)

(There's nothing!!)

(I have something to tell you, but I don't want to scare you) he explained.

I was eager to hear, but I was afraid that if he rejected me or if he said,  he's still with that girl," I would be devastated.

(All right, let's hear it.)

(I'm into BDMS, well not really, but I enjoy being the leader in a relationship.)

(What makes you want to hit me and beat me?)

(No, not like that; just the basics and what you enjoy)

(I'm not sure what I like.)

(What exactly do you mean?)

(I am.....)

(I know, your a virgin)

(How do you do it????) You already know what I don't want you to know, but I'm not sure whether I'm ready.)

(We can wait until you're ready; I'm not in a hurry; I'm just indicating that I'll toy with you occasionally and teach you how to be submissive; but, I have rules that I'll tell you about when we go on our date next Saturday.)

(So instead of asking me out on a date, you'll just say you're going out on a date.)

(Let us go to my room.)

(Ok)

We went upstairs to his room and shut the door. He tucked my hair behind my ears and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer.

(When your hair is down, I enjoy it.)

I blushed as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

(Do you mind if I kiss you?)

(Hmm)

(Words )

(sure)
He kissed me on the neck, then my lips, and as I opened my mouth wider to allow him more access while tasting it on his tongue, he broke the kiss and sat me on the bed, lifting my dress.

(Drop your panties)

I was so taken aback that I just stared.

(You're defying your master, little one.)

no

(Then remove your underpants.)

He stooped and rubbed his finger between my split then put it in his mouth kissing from my leg down then he buried his head in my juice lapping and sucking on my clit then he put his tongue in my pussy while his finger massaged my clit since I started getting loud  he put his hand over my mouth 

while I came all over his tongue then got up and slapped my pussy and I squrited on his shirt

(You're delicious, baby.)

The best thing that's ever happened to me was when my breathing became so irregular that I couldn't speak.

(You seemed to enjoy it.)

(I thought it was fantastic.)

He kissed me as he assisted me in standing up. I felt a bulge on my thigh and slipped my hands over it, caressing it up and down, but he yanked my hands away from his manhood.

(Today, it's all about you.)

(I'd like to help you in the same way you helped me.)

(No, you won't be able to help me next time.)

Lily,  i heard  mom call
I kissed him goodbye and walked out the door, down the stairs, leaving him to deal with his friend.
We left and as I reached home I got a text

( Sweet dreams baby)

Author's note

thank you guys for the comments please vote tell me how you like this chapter