february 3

A//N :: I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS BOOK BUT I HAVE NO MOTIVATION BUT I SWEAR ITS GOING TO GET GOOD AND THIS CHAPTER SUCKS BUT !! COMMENT CUTE BOOKS aND I DIDN'T EDIT THIS SO YEAH SORRY

"75 minutes left of class. seven times ten plus five divided by five is fifteen so i only have to wait five mintes fifteen times then class is over," charlotte thought to herself. only fifteen minutes into her literature class, and she was already calculating the time till school was over

charlotte scanned the class from the back of the room, looking for ashton. his seat was empty. so was the rest of his group- michael, calum, and luke.

when charlotte had woken up this morning, luke was already gone. he left no trace of him being there, which was probably the best thing he's done for her, for anyone.

as the teacher started writing on the whiteboard, the class heard loud laughs coming from outside the room. the door flung open and the four boys strolled in, laughing their asses off.

"hey, ms mclaklin," luke laughed, stumbling over his own feet attempting to walk to his desk, which just so happens to be very close to charlotte's seat.

luke was wearing black skinny jeans, almost skin-tight. his hair was messy, but the perfect kind of messy; sloppy, yet it looked like he styled it. charlotte's eyes looked luke up and down, then locked onto his eyes. he caught her staring at him yet again, and smirked, giving charlotte small butterflies in her stomach.

"luke hemmings, that is not my name," said our teacher, ms johnson, "do you have any excuse? where were you?"

"oye," he sighed happily, "you knowwwww."

he was obviously high, they all were. calum could barely keep his head up. how could they have enough guts to come to class stoned?

"sit down, boys." she said.

the goddamn public school system doing shit about drugs.

"anyways, look to your left," ms johnson spoke, "that's your partner. write four paragraphs about the odyssey and how..."

charlotte hadn't even bothered to look to the left, she already knew she sat next to arabella. oh, how she fücking hated arabella. she finally got to the point of hatred where every single thing arabella did pissed her off. she was so fake around boys, she'd roll her skirt multiple times to show her ass and flirt with every single guy she laid eyes on, although she was dating calum. what she hated the most was how ashton and arabella's friendship was; how they acted around each other. stolen glances and small smirks, you could almost feel their sexual desire.

"kill me now," arabella muttered under her breath.

the hatred was very, very mutual.

"....you have the rest of the period to start working on this project." the teacher finished.

charlotte turned in her seat to face her partner, arabella only turned her head to the side, " so i actually haven't read any of the book, i used sparknotes. so you're writing this all."

charlotte groaned with annoyance, "mother fücking stupid äss shïtty piece of crap." she thought.

arabella looked at charlotte and rolled her eyes, turning around to face calum, "hey daddy, can you come over tonight?"

she finally lost it, "arabella shut the actual frick up, you are so nasty why do you talk like that in class. can we please just start writing this, i am not writing it myself, you crusty äss bïtch."

"whoa, whoa, charlotte don't talk to her like that." calum said, "she can do what she wants."

ashton placed his hands on charlotte's shoulder, "babygirl relax. can we all come over tonight, watch a couple movies?"

"it's a thursday..?" she rose an eyebrow.

"come on, please? we'll be clean and quiet." he added with a smirk, which didn't give her butterflies.

"she can't come." charlotte said quietly, not wanting arabella to hear.

"she's part of our group. she's calum's girlfriend. she-- nevermind, uh, i'll just come and we can watch movies together."

she's calum's girlfriend, not yours, charlotte wanted to remind ashton.

"hey ashton," luke shouted from in front of them, stood up, and walked towards them, "you know your girl has the hots for me."

"uhm," charlotte blushed light pink, "i'm in love with ashton."

"hey luke, let's have a three way. see how good you are in bed." ashton joked.

"tonight?" charlotte couldn't tell if luke was being serious, but by how luke looked he was.

"come to charlotte's house, see you there."

a//n he's kidding by the way