𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣.

-

-

-

-     it was about 10am when your body decided to wake up

-     it was about 10am when your body decided to wake up. you slowly opened your eyes up and saw kenmas arm wrapped around your waist.

'aw' you thought to yourself.

you turned around to face kenmas face. you saw his soft face as he slept. you smiled slightly at the look of Kenma.

you took advantage of where you were held, and pecked Kenma on his forehead before nuzzling your head into his chest, but that didn't really go as planned.

your eyes were closed as your face was pushed into  his chest. but instead of just falling back to sleep with the sound of kenmas breath.. you accidentally woke him up.

"i felt that darling" he said with a lower tone of voice, while slightly laughing.

"oh- sorry Kenma.. i didn't mean to wake you" you said pulling your head up from his chest.

"it's fine, what time is it anyways" he asked, as he leaned over your body to grab his phone off GHE charger.

"10:27" he mumbled.

"wanna go back to sleep darling ?" he questioned.

"i mean sure.. ill probably be a little sore anyways" you said while mumbling the last part under your breath a little.

he laughed at your response and spoke once again, "ok, well goodnight ?" he said questioning his choice of words a little.

"yeah- goodnight" you laughed a little as well.

— 1 𝐎𝐑 2 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

when you woke up, it had seemed that Kenma woke up before you sense he wasn't in bed anymore. you wondered where he had gone as you slide the covers off you.

you glanced over at your clothing, a nekoma school hoodie that was owned by Kenma with no shorts or pants whats so ever.

'kenmaaaaaa- reallyyyyyy' you groaned through your thought process.

you hopped out of bed and started to walk towards the bedroom door but before you could open it, the door swung back and hit you in the head.

"ow" you groaned.

Kenma looked over to where the sound came from and saw you on the ground crunched up with your hand on your head. it look I like you were about to cry.

"Y/N?!"

"IM SO SORRY" he said with guilt dripping from his voice.

"i-it's fine, im f-fine" you said with a voice crack in it.

"no your not, let's go get you a ice pack for it" he suggested.

"fine."

Kenma helped you up and then decided to take your hand to make it easier for you to know where you were going.