𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚.

-

-

-

- 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 -

third period was a dread, you had a test and it counted as 50% of your grade and to be honest this wasn't your best subject.

you sat there staring at the paper and thought about how much this would fail you. you got tired of staring and scaring yourself that you just started to work.

'question one.. done'

'question two.. done'

'question three.. done'

sooner or later you had finished your work right as your teacher shouted 1 minute left. you walked up to the front of the class, handing the teacher your work.

"i hope you did good y/n" you teacher whispered at you, she knew you struggled with this subject a lot in past years and this year.

"mhm" you said while walking back over to your bag grabbing it and leaving the classroom.

you ran into lev and yaku as you left your classroom.

"hey y/n" yaku spoke up in a happy voice.

"hey yaku, hey lev" you said.

"mhm hey y/n" lev said while staring intensely at you tell Kenma came walking up next to you.

"lev back off" Kenma spoke with a 'daring' tone.

"sure kenma. ill back off" he said glaring at kenma.

"ohhhh okayyyyy, anyone wanna wanna go to lunch now" you spoke up trying to break the tension in the air.

"sure" yaku said smiling at you.

you smiled back as y'all walked to the cafeteria.

- 𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝘿𝘼𝙔 -

your phone went off as you walked into your house. you pulled it out from your bag and checked your notifications.

'new follower on Instagram'

'who ?'

you swiped up on your phone as you clicked on the Instagram icon. your eyes slightly widened as you noticed who followed you.

'.kenmakozume'

'how did he find me ? he doesn't even have my contact information' you thought while shaking off the 'shocking' feeling.

you followed him back and as soon as you hit the follow button you got a dm notification.

'hand over your number now'
- from: .kenmakozume