• THREE - FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL •

- the next morning-
- author POV-

She opened her eyes taking a deep breath then she stood up waching her face then walking downstairs , as expected her father was in the kitchen ." good morning dad " .

She said as she entered facing her dad who was drinking his coffee on the table

She said as she entered facing her dad who was drinking his coffee on the table . " good morning sweetie " he replied with a smile , she looked around with a confused face then asked . " Where's Joshua oppa !? " she asked grabbing her father's attention again . He was about to speak when they both looked at the stairs when they heard someone talking . " i'm right here "

Joshua said as he approached the two holding his black backpack , he's a student in the law university in his senior year , he wants to become a detective , just like his father , He released a sight as both of them sat beside each other facing th...

Joshua said as he approached the two holding his black backpack , he's a student in the law university in his senior year , he wants to become a detective , just like his father , He released a sight as both of them sat beside each other facing their father . " so !? how's air in Korea ? " the father asked putting his coffee down after taking a sip .

" it's like___ air " Joshua said taking a deep breath before continuing his words , Mr Hong's face expressions changed from an exited to a disappointed one ." Oh my goodness , you are so boring " He said rolling his eyes , Eunchae giggled a little then stood up walking towards the fridge ." Ohh by the way , Manchae , did you see your new school uniform , i put it on the closet " Joshua asked taking a bite of his waffles . " yeah , my first day in school , huh ? " She answered taking the juice out the fridge then grabbing a glass .

" you have to study " Her father added " yeah I know " She replied as she sat on the table beside her brother taking a sip of her juice ." Harry up then and get ready , i will drive you " He said as he stood up putting his empty plate on the counter . " got it " She said in Japanese as he patted her head . " we are in Korea now , stop talking In Japanese "Her father said and she rolled her eyes ." right "She said taking another sip of her juice. " I'm waiting in the care then " Joshua said as he walked out the house .

**

She went out the bathroom after taking a quick shower , she quickly dried up her long straight black hair then she looked at the school uniform that she replaced on the bed a while ago , She released a deep sigh then grabbed it and put it on , she opened her bag on the ground searching for something, her eyes sparkled when she found it , she took out a gray cropped Dior sweater and beige beanie, she fixed her hair putting on some natural makeup , then she grabbed her Burberry backpack and walked out.