Quackity x FLIRTY! MALE! Reader

Começar do início

(M/n) got his motorcycle keys out of his pocket before starting his motorcycle. 'I better hurry or else Alex might burn the whole damn kitchen. Oh boi.' He even put on his helmet on before putting the cake at somewhere safe. (I know the original word in my language, I just don't know what is it in English XD)

'Let's fuckin go.'

With Quackity✨

"Do we have any mathematicians in the chat right now? Who could help me out with these uh equations?" Quackity asked as he put the salt in the tablespoon (??? I don't know dude, I'm so dumb) As Quackity said that, he heard his doorbell rang. "Ah shit. Wait, I gotta get the door. I hope it's not my mom, chat!"

He went to the door and opened it. "Who is it?" "Soon to be husband." "...(N/n)?" "Yeah, open the door bootylicious~" "WHAT THE HELL BABE?! NOW I DON'T WANNA OPEN THE DOOR!" Luckily Quackity's blush couldn't be seen by (M/n). "Oh come onnn~ If you're not gonna open the door, I'll just find someone else to have fun with."

And Quackity open the door and rushed to hug the taller male. "Please don't..." "I won't do that, cariño." (M/n) said while kissing the shorter males forehead. "Now come on, isn't the stream still going on?"

Quackity nodded as he took (M/n)'s hand into his. "Awww, look at you. Not wanting me to find someone else, is it?" Quackity just pouted at the taller one.

"Hey chat, I am back with my (M/n) and we'll continue with the stream!" He didn't notice that the chat started to talk about on how that Quackity said 'My (M/n)' and welp,

(M/n) being the flirty guy he is, decided to comment on it. "Oooh~ Does that mean that I only belong to you, cariño?" (M/n) gave his flirtatious smirk while wrapping his arms around the shorter one.

"W-Wait, uhhh. Hey, arms off my waist." Quackity said as he tried to cover his blush on his face.

"Oh yeah? What are you gonna do about it if I don't remove my hands, huh?" (M/n) said as he kissed Quackity's neck.

"HEY! NO!" "I'm just joking, bootylicious." He said as he remove his arms from the shorter ones waist. (M/n) didn't end that there.

Sometimes he would pat the shorter ones butt, neck kisses but most of the time, he'd just put his arms on Quackity's waist.

"Don't eat that, cariño. Please don't eat that. I'll just get us some FcDonalds."

"It's really not a cooking stream if you don't end up eating what you made." He said as he look at the camera. "Oh my lord, you gotta be shittin' me. You're not gonna eat that." "I'm gonna eat it." Quackity said as he took a bite. "Ladies and gentlemen, the verdict is ten out of fucking ten-" "That was undercooked, wasn't it?" "Yeah."

"I have to skip streaming tomorrow by the way. Definitely unrelated to the food I just consumed, chat." He said close to the microphone. (M/n) walked over to whisper something in his ear.

"End the stream cariño, I have something to do." "Um, thanks for watching and I'm about to head out. Have a good night guys and hoped you guys enjoyed it. Thank you guys so much for being here, love you all. Goodbye."

Smol timeskip~

(M/n) just finished taking a bath because he can. Quackity was just scrolling through his phone. "Hey babe, where are you?" The shorter one called out to his boyfriend. "What? I'm just looking for my clothes." "I'm bored." "Sucks to be you then." Quackity pouted at the response before going to the kitchen to get some real food.

(M/n) really did get some FcDonalds. He noticed that there was two slices of cake and he knew that (M/n) was the one who bought that. "Cariño, where are you?" "In the kitchen!!"

"There you are." "Hey, can we eat this cake? Babe?" He didn't get an actual response at first. Quackity turned to the taller male who was wearing pants only. "Yo, where's the shirt?" "Didn't feel like wearing one." He wrapped his arms around the shorter ones waist. "Also can we eat the cake?" "Yeah but I feel like doing something else."

"Doing wha-" Quackity got cut off by a pair of (rough/soft) lips. The shorter was shocked by it but soon melted into the kiss. (M/n) licked his bottom lip as permission. Quackity didn't do so and (M/n) did not like that. The taller one lifted Quackity by his thighs.

"Mmh~ Fuck." He moaned out. "Can't believe I got you weak by kissing only." "S-Shut up." "Sweetie, usually I'm on top of things. You wanna be one of them?" (M/n) said with a smirk on his handsome face. "I-uhhh..." "Y'know sweetie, I'm not a weatherman but you can expect more than 10 inches in your forecast tonight. You won't be able to leave the house for a few days."

That made the shorter ones face blushed deep red. Before he manage to say anything, he got picked up bridal style by his one and only boyfriend. "I don't wanna do it in the kitchen so we're going to your room."

(M/n) put Quackity on his bed and the kissing continues, dear readers of mine. (M/n) licked the shorter ones bottom lip and still Quackity denied to open his lips. (M/n) used his left hand to grope his butt which made the bottom gasp.

(M/n) took this opportunity to put his tongue in. "Ngh~!" The (h/c) haired male gripped both of his hands. Pulling away from the kiss, he moved Quackity's hair before kissing the males cheek.

"Hope you don't mind, cariño. We're gonna have a rough night~" (M/n) said with a smirk and his (e/c) eyes has a hint of sadism in it. "Fuckin sadist." "You still love me and you're right. You definitely need to skip streaming tomorrow." 'I'm in for a long night...' Quackity thought to himself.

A few days passed by~

"Hey Quackity, you didn't stream for like a few days." Bad told Quackity. "Something happened?" "Uhhhh..." "Oh yeah, something happened between me and Quackity." (M/n) cut in while kissing the males forehead

"YOU'RE THE REASON WHY I CAN'T STREAM FOR A FEW DAYS!!" Quackity yelled out as he tried to kick the male which was bad idea since (M/n) caught his leg. "Awww, you liked it, didn't you cariño?" (M/n) just kissed the shorter ones forehead before giving a kiss on the lips. "Hey (M/n)!" "Hey Bad."

"I'll be downstairs, sweetie." He just patted Quackity's head before leaving the room. "Dumbass." "I'M YOUR DUMBASS!" Quackity rolled his eyes as he smiled to himself.

"Aww, look at you. You're so in love aren't you ,Quackity?" Bad teased. "Chill out, Bad!" 'Unfortunately I do love him.'

A/n : -cringe noises- Quackity as a bottom??? Also really hope you guys like it :'D

Next up - Technoblade part 2 (you guys wanted it soooo let's fuckin goooooooooooooo)