Chapter Sixteen:Bitch same!

A/n need to learn how to spell. We getting a little soft again.

Third person's pov(no bitch their ain't no one seeing them have sex) :

For them everything felt slow. Having a straight eye contact and being desperate for the smallest things was something making them fell more into it. They didn't care about whatever their past guilty act was.

Before Dixie can move further in her act of dominance, Noah removed his hands from her naked breast as he intertwined one of his hands with her and with the other one warped around her back, reaching till her lower abdomen.

Him still being inside her he flipped her over where she becomes the subservience one. The things they were doing to each other was no less than being on drugs.

Dixie being on the bottom felt like she is going through pure pleasure. Noah intertwined both pairs of their hands as he moved in a rhythm inside of her, with her.

She arched her back as Noah shoved his face inside the crook of her neck. She felt his soft lips on her neck once again but this time not sucking on her skin. Her skin of her neck got warmed up. She felt the hairs touching her cheeks.

He thrusted in a low but still quit fast to make her get some loud high pitched moans of pleasure. She cursed and screamed in pleasure as he quicken his speed by every sound that Dixie made.

Noah removed his palms as he proceed to move it on her waist and lower back abdomen of till he reach her ass and gripped it, his whole hands touched her back and their bodies touched making each other feel the warmth they are getting by the fiction.

A sort of comfort came from the position from their position. He thrusted quickly;both of them making each other breathless. Both of them closing their eyes shut.

Dixie threw her head back as Noah didn't stop thrusting fast. Occasionally, Dixie let out some super loud moans of pleasure.

The bed squeaked and moved, making it bang against the wall behind it. Dixie couldn't stop but look at Noah's dick pulling and pushing inside her.

Soon, the pleasure increase like nothing else. Both of them felt like they are in heaven. As Noah also whispered the word heaven not something Dixie was supposed to hear.

Dixie grab the sheets, as Noah pounded inside her just like a demon. His each thrust become more aggressive, they both knew they were really close.

One last thrust and they both cum. He pulled his dick outside from her and spill every drop of it on Dixie's stomach. She spill it all over her inner thighs as they both took a while to recover from the feeling.

Dixie flipped Noah over, being on top of him as her sensitive clit touched with his rock hard abs. She grinded on them for a while before she pulled his chin aggressively in a light gentle kiss.

More like a make out session. Noah pulled over the covers on top of Dixie. She moved her hands on his soft fluffy hands.

Again, they needed more. So, Noah lifted Dixie slightly. He moved his hands to her clit, Now this was called One touch and I am on my knees.

She let out a loud moan as he started to massage her clit. She let out a cry of pleasure as Noah felt turned on from the way she reacted.

Definitely, she was in a mood to be on her knees so she moved back, Noah still not stopping pleasuring her with his hands.

Her eyes in back of her head,she changed position. Noah removed his hands for once as Dixie lays on her back and bends her legs back as far as possible and holds them in place.