Chapter fourteen: Really thought I was dropping you

Our foreheads gentally banged together as I frowed my eyebrows, gazing in his eyes with a weird look.

My mind says to kick his balls.

He moved his hands down to my waist and holded it, sliding his hands to the other  side of my body. I tried to wiggle to get out of his hold, that was partially impossible because of how tight it actually was.

With other hand he gesture my hairs behind my ears. I felt his slow breaths on my cheeks as we maintained eye contact and I didn't stopped making a weird face that you usually make for pervets.

He progressed to slowly slide his hands down, close to my legs. I tried wiggling my hands and feets harder to get out of his grip.

And before I realised what he was actually doing, he did it.

He stole the keys of the bike from my pocket and quickly released me. He ran towards the bike. His sudden moment left me stunned for a moment before I immediately chased behind him.

"Stupid bitch how dare you!" I shrieked with annoyance. I motioned my hands in the air as I ran behind him.

How the fuck he even in which pocket the keys were.

"How does this work every damn time!? " He questioned me, teasing me by showing the keys in his hand, up in the air.

"I don't fucking know! But let me drive! " I whined acting stubborn, as we both stopped and panted. We were both away, like six feets away from each other.

"No! I know you want to kill me bad but fucking no! " He stated as he aggressively managed to get the keys inside his leather jeans.

We both stood their face to face, aggressively breathing. It felt like we are hearing some noises that show how we were gonna have a wrestling match.

That would be great! I will get to kick his small dick too. Wonder if that even will hurt when he doesn't even have balls.

"You... Little... Piece... Of-" I trailed off but was cut by noah targeting me and running towards me to, only to pick me up and almost slam me on the ground.

As my head was just above the ground and Noah's hand roamed on my waist as my legs gets tangled around his with me silently praying for his next moment could be the death of me.

I realised it was the perfect time.

Perfect time to kick his nine inch small dick.

I got one of my leg out and slammed it on his balls.

He almost yelled in pain and even almost dropped me but somehow he still managed to hold me.

Actually, I would say hold me more closer than before. He immediately snatched me from the distance above the ground and hold me in his arms, hugging me.

Confused me thought he did this action because of the pain he got after what I did to him.

I mean he deserved it, not going to lie.

But I still felt kinda bad because of how fast he actually panted.

I have kicked him before.

"Oh my.. -my god dix you scared the shit out of me! " He cried out, I felt his lips on my shoulder as he hold me tight, I still didn't hold him back.

"I just kicked you, what was something that 'scared the shit out of you'" I said mimicking the last part.

"I thought I was gonna drop you... " He trailed off as I felt his eyelids on my arms, closing his eyes.

With solid confusion on my face with few questions like 'why would he care' I spoke up, kind of hugging back just to feel the warmth because again it was cold as fuck "and I was ready to get dropped " I giggled.

"Put me down now" I commanded, tapping his shoulders, motioning to put me down.

He did what I said.

Getting back on the spirt and ran to grab the keys.

But before I could fully enter my sprit, he was already in it and immediately sat on the bike leaving my mouth in a 'O' shape.

"I am really cold noah and I am sure you are too! So you can hold me and I can give you the warmth and you can give me back!" I said with a huge pout on my face as he smriked and countinue to fuse the keys under the bike.

"Whose mistake it was to not let the car in servicing? " He questioned making me whine as I thought of another excuse.

"Noah I know you are really tired so just let me ride. " I said pouting again.

"I am not tired and you can ride something else" He gave me sluty smriked. I whined again letting out an "ughh".

"Please half the ride, the only reason I want to drive is because I am just really cold and you are gonna give me warmth!" I whined, wiggling my legs and hands.

He think for a second than sighed in defeat "whatever, even I can get some sleep" he slowly shifted to the back seat and a huge grin crept my face.

Not gonna lie, he looks hot.

Shut the fuck up.

Not even half the time of the ride and I was scolding Noah to get the fuck up.

You see, I am scared of dark and I am tired, and I don't know how to drive. So driving right now was a very bad idea.

He groaned waking up from his lovely sleep. He can't sleep in peace.

We stopped in a road side stall where they sold tea, coffe and some kind of snacks. It must be three am right now but the stall was still open.

I found this whole place so sketchy.

He got up and drank two cups of coffee, well I offered him because I don't wanna to die.

~~

It's annoying.

Getting called "Ms Beck" is annoying now. For a moment I feel like to expose the shit of that bitch. 

The words that came out of Noah's business partner feels like don't exist because my eyes are blury now and if he speaks another shit, I have to catch a case.

First of all, the most dumb, and stupid person decided it would be a great idea to go for a meeting at seven am after the whole night travel.

"Ms Beck?....Ms Beck...?" His business partner said. I can't see the face of him because to be honest I just want to sleep.

And who the heck is he calling 'Ms beck'. Oh grace alright.

So I think I can just sleep now...

"Dixie!" A familiar voice shaked my arms. I immediately woke up from that sudden action, panting for a moment.

It's not like I was really sleeping, my eyes were just open and I was starting at the wodden name plate.

I think the name was something from 'B'.

"Are you ok Ms. Beck" the voice concerned. I gently rubbed my eyes to not ruin my make up.

And the first thing I saw was the name plate. In clear black,bold and capital letters, there was this name that left me open mouth.

"Bryce hall"